Chapter 7.

I ran to my next class really hoping I would get my last period with Niall. Sadly, I found Louis instead. I looked across the room for an empty seat but it was either in the back of the classroom with goth girls, or the front with boys with wet noses. There were five seats surrounding him. I decided to sit in the one in front of him.

"Hello." He smirks.

"Hi." I say as I slip into my seat, not making any eye contact with him.

"What? Are you mad at me?" He asks.

I turn around to face him. "No I'm not mad at you. Just... just don't worry about it okay?" I say.

"Whatever you say. One quick

question though." I look at him waiting for him to continue. "How about you and your friend Raven come to my friends party this weekened?" He asks.

"Sorry, we're busy." I say as I turn around.

"With what?" He asks close to me. I turn back around to find our faces only inches apart. I can't help but stare at his lips. "I- Raven- Friends. Raven and I are having a sleepover with friends." I stutter to say. He get's closer. Now only about an inch away.

"Well why don't you and your friends come over?" He smiles. I sigh.

"What kind of party and how many people will be there?" I ask.

"A sleepover of our own. Five people will be there. Harry, Zayn, Liam, someone else, and I." He smiles.

"So it's like a slumber party?" I laugh.

"No! So are you coming or not?" He asks annoyed.

"Well... I don't know." I tease.

"Tiana, I'm not kidding. Are you coming or not?" He repeats.

"Whatever I'll go. You remembered my name. All credit goes to you." I joke.

"Well how could I forget someone's name who's as pretty as you?" He says as he smacks his gum.

I roll my eyes and turn back foward. "Bite me." I mumble.

"Gladly." He says proudly.

As the class began's to fully fill up there's one last empty seat next to me. Harry,Liam and Zayn stole the others. A few moments before the bell had rung I saw him. Kyle. The guy I despiced. I had this class with him as well? Why? And why does there have to be an empty seat right beside me?! Great. Just great. I'm completely surrounded by boys.

He sit's next to me. As the class starts I feel my phone vibrate in my front pocket. I pull it out to find a text message from Kyle.

From Kyle: Can we please talk? It's urgent

To Kyle: About what? There's nothing to talk about!!!!

From Kyle: Come on! Please? After school? My place. Please TiTi.

I rolled my eyes as he used the nickname he's used on me all these months. I really don't want to talk. But I do at the same time. I will. Just for the sake of my happiness!

After class had finally ended a random goth girl ran into me. "Watch it klutz." She yells pushing me onto the floor. All my things spread out. My pencils, notebooks, everything.

I bend down and start putting my pencils away before I feel a hand on mine. Tensing up hoping it's not Louis or Kyle I look up and to my suprise I see Harry. "Thanks but you don't ha-"

"No, no. I want to." He grins. "So... you going to Kyle's house?" He asks as he stands up.

I look at him puzzled. "How did you?" I ask throwing my bag over my shoulder.