Chapter 4.

I watched as Louis had walked away until I could no longer see him.

I jumped out of my shoes running to the next class as the bell took it's place right on mark. I ran back into the cafiteria, everyone was gone, evven my back pack and lunch box.

I sighed in frustration and walked out of the classroom sad about all that.

I list all the bad things that have gone wrong on my first day of school.

Ive met this rude, and a cocky boy who's actually nice, my boyfriend broke up with me for no apparent reason, and all the things I needed for school have been stolen.

Those bad thoughts quickly flew out of my mind as I turned the corner to see Kyle and Im guessing Racheal, snogging.

I felt a huge lump drive into my throat form. I quickly walked away trying to block the imagine I had just seen.

Five minutes, five minutes was all it took for him to forget me. I didn't cry. There was no need to cry over a boy... I suppose.

As I walked into my school hallway building I heard some sort of whimpering behind the corner.

I slowly walked over to it taking full caution. As I turned I saw a boy, blonde, and a bit pale, laying on the floor holding his stomach.

All the boyfriend thoughts had quickly ran out of my head as I saw this boy... I couldn't tell what was wrong.

I slowly approached him, not wanting to scare him. "A-are you alright?" I asked squatting down next to him. His eyes suddenly opened and looked scared.

"I'm fine!" He says coldly as he tries to stand up, but fails at that.

"Here, love, don't hurt yourself." I say as I hold onto his shoulder to try helping him up.

"I said I didn't need help." He say coldly again, but not as cold as last time.

Ignoring his remark I continue helping him. As I pull him up I see a bright red bruise forming on his hip. I stare at it with a shocked expression. He quickly pulls down his shirt harshly. "What happened?" I asked lifting his shirt back up, enough for me to just see the bruise.

I saw his eyes fall to the ground, "I ran into a doorknob." He mumbled.

I could obviously see straight through that lie. I used so many times when my-- never mind

"Then you must've hit that pretty hard." I joke, going along with his lie.

"Yeah," He says silently still staring at the floor. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I have next period to go to." He mumbles pushing me out of his way. I struggle trying to keep my balance as my feet were crossed. He begins to walk over to the corner, he had an obvious limp.

"Wait!" I say just as he's about to exit the corner. He looks at me waiting for me to say something. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Niall." He says.

That's what I thought. I could just feel it. He turned the corner without me being able to say anymore.

I turned back to the place where I found him lying down. I noticed a patch of his plaid shirt lying on the ground.

I picked it up and placed it in my pocket. The tardy bell went off and I quickly ran to my music class, searching through many doorways I finally arrived there.

Mr. Donald hung above the door. Sighing in relief for finding the classroom, I walked in.

Not looking at the other students in the classroom I immediately walked up to the teachers desk.