Chapter 17

After the slow walk with Niall, we stepped into Mr. Donald's room.

"Hey Mr. D." I smiled walking to the back.

"Don't call me Mr. D! It's weird!" He called back. I gave a small chuckle as that's his reaction plainly everyday.

Niall decided to go to his usual seat even after me begging and behind for him to come sit with me. He still chose not to.

I walked to the back and leaned on a desk which held Harry and a pulled up chair that sat Louis.

"You guys, can I have a favor?" I asked.

They both stared at me then back at each other. "Depends." Harry said slowly.

I sat up right in my seat. "Okay so my brother is having... Sexuality issues." I said. "So I was wondering if you two could come over to my place and have a bit of a chat with him."

They both looked at each other as if they were reading each others minds with some sort of telepathic sense or something. Louis turned his head. "We'd love to." He grinned.

I smiled and brought them both into a tight hug. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!" I repeated kissing them both on the cheek and skipping off to find my place next to Zayn. He held his head in his hands as his elbows rested on his thighs.

"Hey Zayn." I greeted. "You seem down."

He sighed and looked up. "Yeah, me and Maria broke up." He muttered in a monotone.

I gave a sympathetic look. "You gonna be alright?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder.

He nodded. "I'm gonna be fine. I'm in love with someone else anyways." He said quietly staring ahead not making eye contact with me.

"Who's that?" I asked with pursed lips.

"I can't tell you but you know her very well." He said as he stood up and walked to Mr. Donald's desk.

I frowned in confusion but shook my head, ignoring the past conversation. I walked over to an empty desk near Raven and slumped into it.

"Today you'll be finding out your roles!" Mr. Donald exclaimed walking to the front if his desk and sitting on top of it. "Not only that but you'll be finding out what play we're doing." He paused a moment before picking up a large pack of multiple staples papers. "We're going to be doing the musical 'Grease'!" He exclaimed.

I clapped and wooed as well as almost everyone else in the classroom.

Mr. Donald smiled. "Alright well there is going to be a month or less for us to prepare this. So what that means is that we need to have vocals ready, costumes ready, everything needs to be ready soon." He stood up and began passim out the packets to the assigned student.

Wen he reached me I kept the packet flipped over waiting to see what other people had gotten. I honestly didn't really care who I got chose for. As long as I was in a musical I was 100% fine with any role. Just being on the stage is enough.

Raven squealed next to me.