Chapter 2

I slowly walked in and immidately noticed the brown headed boy look directly at me. I scrunched my eyes together showing I wanted absolutely nothing  to do wtih him as I stepped towards an open desk and placed my book down. 

As I did so, I heard a small laughed coming from his way. I looked over and saw his arms crossed his chest and him smiling largly. Right then I realized how cute he was. But I can't think about him like that... he's not my type... plus I have a boyfriend!

As I began to sit down I notice a desk over by Raven. I pick up my things and quickly shuffle tot he back keeping my eyes off of the boy.

"I'm Mrs. Write, but you can call me Mrs. Lindsay." A familiar voice says. I look up and realize it's that sweet lady who handed me my schedule this morning.

"Alright now please say here when I call your name." She says as she picks up a piece of paper. "John?" She continued on like that. "Tiana?" I raised my hand as she said my name. "Pretty name." She says as she marks something on the paper.

"Thank you." I respond.

"Louis?" She asks. "Over here." A boy says.

I look over and see that one boy. Louis' his name? He looks more like a Michael or maybe even a Dalton...

Okay what on earth am I ranting on about?! 

"So basically we will be discussing World War for the first semester." Mrs. Lindsay says as she sit's on top of her desk.

The rest of the class period was bassically that, learning what we will be learning in this class. I looked over at Louis who was staring at me a couple of times throughout class but didn't really think much besides how strangely annoying he was. But he was very cute. So if he was cute then maybe he might have some cute friend.

I can't- "Class is over you know?" I heard a voice that snapped back into this world. I looked around the room and noticed everyone, plus the teacher, wasn't in there.

I nodded and scooted my chair outward. "I know. I was just... thinking." I said without looking at him.

"So how old are you?" He asks me as he sit's on top of my desk.

I start picking up my books. "Why is that any of concern to you?" I ask rudely.

"I just wanted to know." I hear a smirk behind his voice.

"Seventeen. Why..." I say as I look into his eyes.

They were beautiful. I couldn't stop staring into them. "Well I'm eighteen.." He says still staring into my eyes as well.

"Wait," I say as I'mable to break eye contact. "Then why are you in the eleventh year?" I ask as I stand up and place my bag over one shoulder.  "You should be in University by now."

"I was held back last year." He says proudly.

 I look at him shocked. "That's not something to be proud ab-" I start before the bell rings. "Oh shoot!" I say as I pick up my suff and rush out the door leaving a confused Louis standing in his spot.

I walk into math class and sit in the front row. I reach down to my bag to pull out a pencil. I sit up and see Louisstanding right in front of me. "Your not following me are you?" He asks charmingly.

I furrow my eyebrows and stare at him harshly. "Like I would want to." I say.

He smirks and walks to the back of the classroom.

I roll my eyes and continue pulling things out of my bag. The whole class period was real boring. We had a lady who dressed like she had just come out of World War ll. I almost fell asleep multiple times but was woken up by her talk/spitting all over me.

Once the bell had rung I got up trying to completlely avoid Louis. I walk as fast as I could to the lunchroom.

I saw Raven sitting inthe usual spot. The trashcan area. I walk over dreading having to sit over here again.