Chapter 6.

Tiana's P.O.V

I tight a tight grasp onto Niall's arm, he's much lighter then he looks. "You gonna be okay?" I ask looking deep into his eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He mumbles.

I ignore his comment and walk out the door. I feel Niall feeze and turn stiff. I see him staring at something in front of me. I make my eyes meet where he is staring.

I look out and see two boys, all with their hoods up. "It's alright." I say as he starts walking with me. As were walking along I see a foot pop out in front of us and before I know it Niall tripped over it and is lying on the ground.

"Hey watch it jerk!" I say as I shove the guy who decided to do that.

I ran over to Niall and help him up in a standing form. "Niall?" I ask worriedly.

"Get the hell away from me!" He says as he stands up and rushes off with his bad limp.

"Who do you think you are!?" I yell standing up. "You have no right-" I stop, seeing Kyle and some other guys laughing behind him.

"I have no right to what?" He asks getting in my face.

"To- to..."

"Come on Tiana." I hear a voice softly say behind me. I look over and see Zayn standing real close to me.

"You better be lucky it's the first day of, otherwise, my mates and I would have already pounded your face in." Zayn says in Kyle's face.

"Ooh! I'm so scared!" Kyle says sarcastically with a chuckle behind it.

"You should be." Zayn says. They all sease their smiling.

"Come on Tiana." Zayn repeats as we start walking down the hall, him still holding closely onto me.

"Thanks Zay-"

"Just think of it as payback for what that jerk did. I won't be there next time so keep in mind, he will try hurting you." He says as we stop mid way in the middle of an almost empty hallway. "Watch out for him, okay Tiana?" He asks looking at my eyes.

I slowly nod. He gives me a quick hug heifer rushing off.

I walk to gym, dreading it miserably.

"Hey Raven." I say as I walk into the large gym.

"Hey! Did you know that Zayn, Liam and Ned are in this class!?" She says as she runs up to me.

How did Zayn already get here so fast?

"Who's Ned?" I ask confused.

"You know, that one blonde guy who fell over his own two feet. Awh man, that was hilarious!" She says laughing.

I glare at her her angrilly.

"His name is Niall and he didn't fall on accident! Someone tripped him on purpose!" I say offensively.

"Alright alright! Dang girl, you mad?" She says as she walks away.

"What up what up?" Liam says as he put's his arm around me.

"Nothing." I mumble.

Gym was extremely boring. All we did was learn about the school rules and how if we were late it would be atomatic detention.

I hadn't seen Niall the whole period. And to be honest, I was worried.