Chapter 12.

Okay so I've got my pajamas, clothes, pretty clothes, ugly clothes, and laid back clothes. Time for Ravens sleepover.

I through a ll the extra things in my bag an ran downstairs to find Jonus and my mum eating. It an over to each of them and gave them a kiss on the cheek.

"Ti, what time will you be home tomorrow?" My mum asked.

"Uhm, I'm not sure mum, I might even stay the night tomorrow if that's alright."

She nodded. "Have fun."

"Kay, love you, bye Jo."

I ran outside and found Raven sitting in the felt seat along with Ramona and Sierra sat in the back.

I run out to the front and open the left door, sitting myself down.

"So where to first?" Raven asked boldly.

I scrunched my eyes. "What happened to movie?"

She laughed along with the other girls. "Come on, babe! Get with the program! We like to have fun! We're seniors! We need to party!" She yelled.

That's when I remembered Louis' party. I pull out my cell and dialed Harry number as I pressed the cold object to my ear it began to ring. I hushed the girls and told them what I was doing as the phone continued to ring.

"Hello?" A husky voice said through the device.

"Hey Harry!" I smiled.

"Tiana! Hey lads, Tianas on the phone!" He exclaimed. I heard screaming in the background.

"H--Harry? What are the directions to Louis' house?" I asked pulling the phone from my ear as the screaming through the phone became louder.

"Uh you know where my house is? Well you take four rights then go straight then take the second left. He instructed.

I repeated it to Raven. "Okay Harry , thanks! We won't be long." I said hanging up before the background noise blew my speaker.

"To Louis'?" Raven asked smiling.

We all clapped. "To Louis'!"

---

"Okay so I look fine?" Raven insisted for the tenth time.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. "You look amazing! Now, we've been standing out here while your been debating if you look good or not for five minutes, I'm freezing, and the lads have been waiting for us for some time now! Could we please go in?" I asked running my hands up and down my now goose bumped arms.

I pressed my knuckle to the door as I thumped it three times. Seconds after the door had popped open revealing Zayn in a white T and dark lose jeans.

"Hey!" Zayn exclaimed hailing his cup in the air.

He turned his head and called out. "Hey lads, the girls are here!"

They all came running over. Each one grabbing one of the girls hands. Zayn grabbing mine, Louis grabbing Sierra's, Harry grabbing Ramona's and obviously Liam grabbing Ravens.

They all rushed us into Louis' large living room sitting us down and joining moments after.

Louis placed a beer bottle in the middle of us. This is a beer party? I know one thing and that's that I'm not drinking any of this profound liquid.

I leant over to Zayns ear. "Are you drinking?" I whispered under the loud music echoing through the house.

He shook his head and grinned. "Nah, I chose a good pop. But the others are waisted as can be. Aside from Liam he's waisted but not compared to how Louis and Harry are." He smiled.