Chapter 15.

Right now I was in the midst of helping Louis. Which was actually going pretty well.

"Alright, so if you see two lads kissing, what would you do?" I asked quickly.

Louis looked at the floor. "Ignore them and continue walking.

"Terrific!" I smiled. "So do you want to do some homework, then I could try giving you tips on stuff, and then maybe we could come back to this?" I asked.

Louis continued with the blank expression. "Whatever's fine." He said.

That's when Jonus came running down the stairs. "Ti Ti I'm hungry-- oh hi. Are you Tianas new boyfriend?" He asked pointing to the both of us.

"No! We're just doing school work." I said fast.

Jonus nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"Is that your brother?" Louis asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, his names Jonus." I smiled.

He smiled and nodded back.

"So homework." I clapped.

"Why'd you say that so enthusiastically?" He snorted.

I frowned as I realized how excited I sounded when I had said that. "I've got no clue." I laughed.

The two of us moved into the living area. Luckily my mum was away on a business trip so we didn't have to deal with her. Ever since dad went off to work she's gone mad.

After about a half an hour of homework then another half an hour of singing, I noticed the time to be 7:49 p.m

"I think we should hurry. It's getting a bit late." I said.

He nodded. "Alright so Louis Ive got to ask you something before you go." I said as he stood up and placed his bag on his shoulder. I stood up as well. "Okay well, why... Why don't you like gay people?" I asked.

"I never said that. I just don't like Niall." He stared as he walked to the door.

He grabbed the handle and twisted it. "Well why?" I pushed.

He paused and looked at the floor. "Because I'm jealous of him. How openly gay he is."

I was so lost. "Why would you be jealous of Niall?"

Louis sighed and opened the door. He stopped right when he was about to shut it. "I--..." His voice trailed off as he cleared his throat.

"I just realize this a couple months ago but... Im gay, and madly in love with Harry." With that he shut the door leaving me standing absolutely shocked. But there was a strange feeling in my gut that held me to know that they were more then best friends.

The next day I woke up and dreamt that Louis, the boy who hits on practically every girl, said he was gay and was in love with Harry. Oh wait, that wasn't a dream it actually happened.

The bell had rung for class to began so I walked into science to find Louis with hand hands wrested on his chin.

He looked up at me, then back to the blank wall ahead of him.

I sat in a seat somewhat near the front. The class was pretty boring besides the teacher telling us about how we were getting lab partners and all of that.

While the teacher was explaining something about rockets I felt a piece of paper fly to my head.

I turned around to see a scrunched up paper lying on the floor.

I bent down to pick it up and his it under the desk so no one would see it. "Have you told anyone? -Tommo"