Chapter 19 (FINAL)

"Harry stop it." I groaned.

"Louis stop it!" I groaned louder.

"Liam stop it!" I yelled.

"Niall, you better stop this right now before I bash your arses in!" I exclaimed trying to get from Ravens hand.

"But why? It'll be viral." Harry sang as he scrolled on the computer.

I frowned and stomped my foot on the ground. "It will not go viral, idiot! It's just weird!" I screamed, once again trying to get from Ravens grasp but instead falling to the floor where she led my arms around her legs. I huffed and sighed. "That's fine, when Zayn gets here he'll stop you guys." I smirked.

Louis laughed, wrapping an arm around his boyfriends waist. "Bull. Zayn was the one who didn't make us delete this video in the first place." He smiled.

Wow. Wow, wow, wow, WOW! I'm starting to be hesitant towards mine and my friends' realtionship...

So if you're wondering the boys have just began uploading the brief video of me and Zayn kissing. Now I wouldn't be to entirely mad aside from the tweaks they put into the video. Those arses of friends put in sound affects! Now these aren't just any sound affects no, no not at all. These sound affects are worse than ordinary ones.

For some reason Louis had found some moaning noises and put them into the video! Aside from that they added a clip and edited off the faces of a guys groin area and a girls hand over it touching through the fabric and-- I'll just leave it at that.

So now here I am. On the floor while Raven holds my arms and body not letting me free. As for the others, they are all crowded around the computer area eating all my crisps! MY crisps! The ones that I PERSONALLY bought for me and my brother! All six bags!

"Louis, pleased!" I begged. Where was Zayn when I needed him?! He's always here when I don't need him and now that I actually need him, he's not here!

"Tiana." Louis said seriously. I have him a look of hatred before he stood up on my couch and began to do some freaky hip thrust thing. "It's uploaded! Oh yeah! Uh huh! On a YouTube! And a porn sight!" He sang.

My eyes practically shot out of my head. The adrenaline took over me and I pushed away from Raven and ran over to Louis, tackling him down onto the sofa.

"A porn site!? Louis! You fucking bastard of an animal!" I exclaimed hitting him with fist on his chest.

He just laughed. "That tickles!" He exclaimed.

That only made me more mad. I punched harder against his chest before I felt myself being picked up. I kicked my legs around trying to get down and I began punching the person who was holding me thinking it was probably Liam.

"Shhh, baby, calm down." A soft voice said.

I relaxed as I recognized to voice to be Zayn.

Zayn let go of me and shot around towards him. "Your stupid friends uploaded a video of us kissing and put it on a bloody porn site!" I exclaimed, shooting my finger towards the boys surrounded by the couch now.

"Woah, what happened to us being your friend?!" Niall smiled sweetly looking at me.

"Oh no, no, no! You best not pull that innocent smile on me Niall Horan!" I frowned.

"Come on Tianaaaa" Harry said grabbing my arm, "I know you loveee usss!" He sang.

I shoved his arm away. "Don't touch me." I mumbled.

"You loveee usss." Louis sang.

"Tiana, you loveee usss." Liam joined in with Louis and Niall and for some reason Zayn decided to join in as well. How could he not be upset about this?!

"Tiana loves us! Tiana loves us!" They chorused jumping around me. I couldn't help but break my frown into a small smile. Who could stay mad at these guys for to long? Even if they just set your face on a website that provides men and woman to... You know.

I laughed and opened my arms, all of them falling into them and Raven joining in.

I looked at my six best friends. We sure are a bunch, huh?

This year I've escaped a relationship that was not any good. I've helped a poor bullied boy escape beatings and helped him not be afraid of everyone and everything he sees. I've helped my brother understand what his sexually means and that it's absolutely fine if he like men or woman, so he's chosen both.

I helped my best friend meet the sweetest guy ever and them get together!-- Okay that wasn't entirely me.. They did on their own but you get my point on that, right?

I helped two guys admit their feelings towards each other and happily enjoy each other all day and everyday.

I sat down on the couch. "Game time?" I asked, plugging in my game system.

"Game time!" Louis exclaimed picking up a controller.

I plopped down on the couch and felt the couch sink in next to me as an arm rapped around my shoulder. I looked up and saw my beautiful boyfriend smiling down at me. "Hey beautiful." He smiled. I blushed and rested my head on his chest.

"I love you." I mumbled.

He kissed the top of my head. "Love you too, babe."

I looked at my friends as they sat on the floor in front of me. Niall and Raven laughing about something while Liam held his arm around Raven as e concentrated on the video game.

Louis in Harry's lap as the two two of them competed with each other and Liam in the video game.

Honestly, I could t ask for better friends. Friendships everything. No matter how it starts off, there's always an ending. And this one just so happens to be a happy one.

.

---***---

TADAAAA!!! So this was the final chapter and I am just so happy! This is my first completed book on wattpad and it's not very good all because I started this over a year ago and I've just now finally finished in April! So yeah... Check out my other stories though!:D

I feel like I've improved while writing this. Honesty I had no idea where I was going with this story. This story all happened in gym. So I was walking and I dropped my phone and he was like "you dropped something." And then be smirked and I was like "you don't say!?"

And then I walked away and then my friend came over and she was like "___ cheated on me and he just broke up with me because I was hanging with another guy!" So that's how I got that idea from and then the guy who said I dropped something, were best friends now! I used to hate him. But now were betiessss:D

I honestly wasn't planning on Tiana falling in love with anyone in this story because I didn't want it to be to cliche but you know... I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT BECAUSE IM A GROWN BABY MAMA!

Okay sorry.

But um yeah... I feel like crying so I'm gonna go because I'm now crying at how I feel. I don't know if I'm depressed at this is ending or happy this is ending. I dunno.

So this is it of, "You Dropped Something."

This has been Christine... Over and out. X.