Chapter 3 [Edited]

New update's here! Welcome to chapter 3. Thanks for reading this book. I hope you are willing to wait for the next chapter. As you can see, this story has grammar and vocabulary error. You have been warned! Please kindly vote and comment. ^^

Colton's office in the pict! ^^

[EDITED]

-1004WithoutWings-

--------------------------------

Cornelia's POV

I couldn’t believe what had happened yesterday. Someone hit me and then blamed me. He asked me to pay for the scratches on his car! Today, I was going to face him. Jeremy, Tori's father, had offered me something. He said he would pay for the scratches so I would not have to trouble with that brat, but I refused his help. That person needed a life lesson. I was going to meet him in person, I would go to his office.

Actually, yesterday I wanted to look for a job. But Tori asked me to accompany her instead. She asked me to go to the shopping mall with her, at first I refused because I knew I would just become a burden for her. I knew I couldn’t afford anything in that mall. We spent 3 hours at that mall and when we wanted to go back home, that accident happened. I was angry with myself too. How could I always this clumsy? How could I always be in trouble? I knew it was my fault. But he was at fault too.

It waz 11.25 A.M now. I started to prepare myself, I wore  jeans and a blouse. I put on a little bit of make up. I just needed 20 minutes for that. Tori had offered me a lift to the company with her car, I accepted it. She drove there for me and then I asked her to go back home. She didn't need to wait for me. We arrived there 12.10 P.M, It's good to be early. I didn't like to be late.

I started to enter the company's building, It was bigger than my old company. It was full of busy people, I asked the information part for Colton's office.

"Excuse me. Can you tell me what floor Mr.Steward's office is?"

"Do you have an appointment with him?"

"Nah... I wouldn't say it's an appointment. But yes, he asked me to meet him today."

"What's your name?"

"It's Cornelia."

"There is no Cornelia written here. Just leave." She was very impolite.

"Maybe you can search for Ms.Parker." I said.

"I said there is no Cornelia or Parker here! Just leave! I know you are just  one of those bitches who is trying to get into his pants" She took a slight look at my breasts. How dare she, who did she think she was too say something like that! I knew I had a big breasts, but that didn't mean I was a bitch. I had never slept with someone in my life! So I was still virgin!

"Just call him and tell him Cornelia Parker is here! And don't you dare to have that assumption! I'm not a bitch like you!"

"Ah. So you are Cornelia. Colton has told me about you." A voice came from my back, I looked at a man standing behind me. He wass tall, had blue eyes, and handsome. Every women would fall for him.

"Who are you?"

"Ah, Sorry. I forget to introduce myself. I'm Alexander. You can call me Alex, I'm Colton's best friend also this company's co-CEO."

I nodded in response. "So can you show me Mr.Steward's office?"

"Sure, It will be my pleasure." He seemed like a kind person. He had a gorgeous smile.

"Ah. Before I forget. Christy, you are fired! You can start packing your things now."

"Y..y..yes, S..sir" She shocked and began to cry but it seemed that, this man didn't care at all.