Chapter 19

Colton's POV

Who the hell is the sender?

"Susan, call Alex now."

"Yes, Sir."

Alex came in my office.

"What?"

"I want you to check who is the sender of this letter." I handed him the letter.

He read the letter. And shocked was shown on his face.

"It's a threaten! Do you think that the sender related to Cornelia?"

"Obviously. The sender call Lia her/his niece."

"Okay. I'll go to our investigator department. And I'll be back here when I get the result."

"Sure. Be quick."

-------------------------------

I walked out from the meeting room. I've got a full schedule today. Meetings were in row.

"Colton!" Alex shouted from the end of the coridor.

"How is it going, Alex?"

"You will not be happy about this."

"What is it?"

"See it by yourself. Let's go to the investigator office."

We rushed to the investigator room.

"Good afternoon, Sir." Max said. Max is one of our best investigator.

"Afternoon, Max. How is things?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I've tried my best. But the person seems to expect this. We can't access to anything. We even can't know where it come from. But he send you another message." He showed me the computer screen.

There was a message written there.

"Dear Colton,

Haha. Very funny, Colton. I knew you will do an investigating on this. But I'm not stupid you know.

Your beloved,

Someone"

Shit! This person knew how to play the game. Should I ask her by myself?

--------------------------

After I came back from work, I stopped by Kallum's new house to meet Lia. I must asked her. I must get her forgiveness. I can't stand being without her. I miss her so damn much.

I knocked the door.

"Who is this?" A voice from intercom said.

"It's Colton. Can I meet Cornelia?"

No one answered me. But after a few minutes the door was wide opened.

It's Kallum. As soon as he saw my face, he punched me. Shit! Today I was punch twice!

"What do you want to do with Lia!" He shouted.

"I just came here to say that I'm sorry. I know that what I did was horrible. I want to ask her forgiveness."

"What you have done is more than horrible! And I have told you that I don't want you near Lia ever again!"

"But please let me meet her, just this one."

"No! Never! You betrayed her more than once! The fact that you slept with Cassandra has hurt her. And this morning, she received a letter from Jacob. That letter has many photos of you slept with many girls! And she has never stopped crying all this entire time! You are still a bastard that I know."