Chapter 34

Cornelia's POV

"What takes you so long, cupcake?"

"Richard.." I covered my mouth. Ho-how could this happen? Why was he here? He was supposedly in jail right?

"Suprise! I know you like surprises, so I decide to show up here." He walked toward me.

Each step he takes made me took one step back. "Don't cover that sweet mouth of yours, Cornelia. It makes me hard to kiss you."

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I stepped back again.

"To meet you, of course. I miss you so much." He walked faster but I couldn't take another step anymore because my back has already hit the wall.

"Don't walk anymore. Stop there!" My voice trembled.

"Why?" He asked like he knew nothing. "I love being near you. And I know you love it too." He trapped me with both of his hands.

"You can't run away again, cupcake. You have been naughty. Very naughty. And now you need to be punished." He smirked.

He leaned in to me. His eyes never left my lips, "Now, let me get my welcome kiss first before your punishment."

"You sick bastard!" I punched him. It was hard for me. If I punched a girl with that power, I was sure that girl would bleed or faint. But I punched a man, not only a man but a well built man. That punched meant nothing for him. It couldn't shake him.

"You punched me! You bitch. You punched your own boyfriend." He gripped my wrist and it made me flinched.

"Let me get this straight for you. You are not my boyfriend! You are only my ex boyfriend. Colton is my boyfriend!" I yelled at him. He slapped me hard on my cheek. Tears were already flowing and ran down to my cheeks.

"I have no time for your game anymore, cupcake. I have had enough." He threw me on his shoulder and then he threw me on my desk. I flinched in pain because my back hit the corner of my glass desk.

He walked toward me. I wanted to shove him but his hands gripped my wrist roughly and put my hands above my head.

"I have had enough, cupcake. You know what you have done to me. You broke up with me. You left me. And now you even put me inside of that damn jail! It's time for your punishment."

"Get off of me!" I tried to wriggle from his grip but he was too strong.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it. I yelled in pain. "That billionaire is just your ex! You are mine, cupcake. You are mine! No one can own you other than me. Say it, cupcake. Say it that you are mine."

"No. Never!" He slammed my head on my desk. I gritted my teeth in response. It hurted so damn much.

"He left you, cupcake. Look at me! I never left you. Even after you left me, I'm still core and here with you!" He slapped me then he grabbed my hair again. I could taste blood in my lips.

"That's where you are wrong, Richard. Colton doesn't leave me. In fact, you are the one who left me! Where are you when I became poor and homeless? Instead of helping me, you left me!" I gritted my teeth as he pulled my hair harder. I didn't mind to suffer like this. I needed to get this straight. His crazy mind had manipulated him.

"Just shut up, you bitch!"

He threw me back to the wall. This time I really meant it, he really did threw me. My back and head slamed against the wall. My body was aching, my head was spinning and it hurted as hell. I wanted to close my eyes so badly, but I had to keep awake.

"Don't you see how much I love you? Don't you see it!" He punched me on my right cheek. I couldn't stop my tears. I cried because I was in pain, I cried because I regret things, I cried because the man I once loved turned like a psycho.