Chapter 14

Cornelia's POV

Work. Work. Work

Today's schedule was full of Colton's meeting. I sighed. We can't have holiday time today.

"Why's with that sad face?"

"Nothing."

"Why? I know there is something."

I sighed again. "We can't have holiday today."

He laughed. "Hey, lazy girl! We come here for this work. Don't just think about the holiday."

I sighed again. "Yes, Sir."

"What meeting do we have for next?"

"You have a meeting with Mr. Jung. And then at 12.50 P.M you have a meeting with Mr. Takashi from the shipping company. At 15.37 you have an appointment with Mr. Lee. And last of your schedule today, 18.00 P.M you have to attend a party held by Haru Company."

"Okay."

We quickly went to the meeting room. To have a meeting with Mr. Jung.

--------------------------------

Colton was in the meeting room with Mr. Takashi. It's our second meeting of the day. I walked out of the room, leaving Colton with Mr. Takashi alone in that room.

I walked to the balcony in that building. The scenery was very beautiful. It's still afternoon. I bet the scenery will be more beautiful at night.

"What a coincidence meeting you here, Lia."

This voice.. I recognized this voice. A voice that I hate the most. I quickly turned my head. I can't believed what I saw.

Dmitri Jacob Parker.

He was uncle Jacob's son. He was no different from his dad. A liar. A jerk. A bastard.

He was smirking at me. He began to walked towards me. I took a step back. He came closer. We kept doing that until he trapped me against the wall.

"How many times I should tell you! It's Cornelia for you and your bastard father!"

"Don't call my father a bastard!" He punched the wall behind me. I got shocked.

"Well, you look healthy. Still beautiful. But pathetic." He smirked.

"You. Are. The. One. Who is pathetic. You and your family steal what supposed to be mine!"

"Oh my dear cousin. It's your father decision."

"Hah! My father will not give a cent of money for your family. I know how much my father hate you. All of you."

"Look at the truth, cousin. He gave his company to us. You are smart. But you can't face the truth. That's why you are pathetic." He touched my cheek. I quickly moved his hand away from me.

"You are the one who can't face the truth. I will find an evidence. I will get my company back!"

"It's my company. You will not get anything. Look at the truth, it has been 4 years since that company became my father's, and nothing will change."

"What things will change?" I heard a new voice came between our conversation.

"Ah, Colton Steward. Nice to meet you here."

"I can't say the same to you. What are you doing here? What are you doing to my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? I see, he is you lastest conquest, huh?" He said. I slapped him hard on his cheek. His face immediately became red. My hand print was on his face.