Chapter 8 [Edited]

[Edited]

Cornelia's POV

Today will be our first date, I got kinda excited about it. I was in Colton's room. Or should I said 'our room'? It's already 5 P.M Colton will be home soon enough. I quickly took a shower, I wore a cute and comfortable attire. I wore a tank top and a blue jeans hem. I left the hem unbuttoned, I wore black jeans trousers. I put a simple make up and tie my hair into a ponytail.

I heard the sound of car outside, I quickly ran down the stairs and waited for Colton in front of the door. It has been my habit since two weeks ago. It felt so right, I enjoyed my new habit.

I heard the door open. I knew that it was Colton who opened the door. I always welcomed him everytime he came home. Even if I didn't wait for him in front of the door, he will always look for me or yell "I'm home!" It has been our new habit. Grace said Colton has never done that before. Since his girlfriend lived here, he started that new habit. That's what Grace said. I actually wanted to correct her. I'm not his girlfriend. I'm just his fake girlfriend.

"Welcome home!" I said with a cheerful tone.

He looked tired. "I'm home." He smiled at me and patted my head. I love being patted by him. I smiled.

"You are tired, aren't you??"

"Yeah."

"Should we postpone it?"

"No. I will be fresh again once I take a shower. Moreover, it's my promise with you."

"Thank you for keeping your promise." I smiled at him.

"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend. And you're welcome. You are ready to go?"

"Correction. I'm your fake girlfriend. And I am ready to go. But you are not. I will give you 20 minutes. You need to prepare yourself." I commanded him. But it was just a joke.

"Yes, madam." He said and laughed. I just giggled

I waited for him in the 1st floor. I played with my phone while waiting for him.

"I'm ready now. Should we go now?"

I looked at him. He is really handsome, he wore informal attire. Almost the same as me, he wore a blue jeans with a black hem. His hair looked a bit messy. But it made him look.. hot?

"Hmm.. We should."

"Mom! I'm going to take my girlfriend on a date! We will be back later!" He yelled.

"Okay, sweetie. Be back before 10, okay?" I heard his mom yelled back.

"Okay." We said in unison.

He put his hand on my shoulder and took me to his car. He opened the door for me.

"Being a gentlemen, are you?"

He just chuckled and let me in to his car. After he closed the door, he walked to the driver seat. And then he started to drive his car to the carnaval.

---------------------------

We arrived at the carnaval. It was crowded. It looked so fun, I could see many games from here.

"Should we go in?" I nodded in response.

We stopped at the locked. I opened my purse to took my money. But Colton stopped me.

"I'm the one who promised you. So it's on me. You don't need to pay for anything."

"But I'm the one who asked you to bring me here."

"It's fine. I will pay."

"Okay. Thanks." I smiled.

After we got the tickets. We entered the carnival, It's crowded here. Couples and families were the carnaval's visitors. Colton took my hand and hold my hand. I knew it was just because it's crowded here. He did this so I will not get lost. I felt kinda sad though.