Chapter 4 [Edited]

New update again! Thanks for reading my story on Wattpad. I hope you love this story. Stay tuned for the next chapter! ^^. English is not my mother tongue. So this story has grammar and vocabulary ERROR. You have been warned! Thanks ^^ Please vote and comment!! ^^

Colton's outfit, Cornelia's outfit and Cornelia's hair & dress in the pict ^^

-1004WithoutWings-

---------------------------------

Colton's POV

Finally, I had found a fake girlfriend. The arranged marriage was off now. I couldn't be happier. It was all thanks to Alex's idea. I was quite happy that Cornelia is my fake girlfriend. She was georgeous. She had a unique eyes. A pair of eyes that breath taking. She had unique violet eyes. She was taller than average women. She had a beautiful body curves. Maybe she could do a modeling job. She had a simple personalities. She wasn't like a bitch. She was simply beautiful. I was sure my parents and grandparents will love her.

I let out a sigh. She was beautiful but feisty. We both had a big ego. I didn't even know if I could stand being with her in just one day.

But for now. One of my problem was resolved! Now I could tell my family that I had a girlfriend.

"Mom, I'm home!"

"Hi. Sweetie. Welcome home!" My mom hugged me.

"Mom, I need to tell you and grandma something"

"What is it, dear?"

"I've got a girlfriend!"

"Really?" Both my mom and grandma said that. I could saw a sparkle in their eyes.

"Yes. She is a real beauty."

"Oh! I can't wait to meet her!" My mom said

"Me too! I'm too excited! Bring her to the family's party. I want to meet my soon-to-be-granddaughter-in-law."

"Sure. When is it?"

"It's tomorrow, dear. How can you forget it! It's a family party!"

"Okay. Okay. So I just need to be there with here right?"

"Yes! You must bring her!"

After that short conversation with my mom and grandma. I went to my room. I reached my phone and called Cornelia.

"Hello?" I heard her voice. I don't know why but I like to heard her voice.

"Hello. Cornelia, it's me"

"Colton?"

"Yeah."

"How can you get my number?"

"I have my way, remember?"

I heard her chuckled. I smiled. "What is it?"

"My mom and grandma invite you to our family party. Can you come?"

"A party? I don't have a suitable dress."

"Don't worry about the dress. Tomorrow I will pick you and we will shop for the dress, okay?"

"But you know I don't money!"

"Don't worry about it. It's on me. I'm the one who give you this job. And actually you have money. I have transferred the money to your bank account."

"How do you know my bank account?"

"I have told you before"

"Yeah. Yeah. You have your way"