Chapter 24

Cornelia's POV

"Colton, we need to go back now!"

"Calm down, Lia. Breath." He looked at me with a calming face, probably hope that I would calm sown after seeing his reaction.

"No, I can't calm down. We are in danger! All of us!"

"Danger? How? Why?"

"I'm pretty sure you know the how part. Yes, we are in danger. Jacob knows everything. He knows about our plan!"

He took my phone from my trembling hands. He read the message.

"Okay. Okay. Calm."

"How can I calm down?!" I shouted at him. My hands were trembling. My thought was a mess.

"You can't think if you are afraid!"

"I'm not afraid! I'm just scared that you guys will be in danger bacause of me. Kallum was right, I shouldn't do this. It was all my fault." Tears were starting to fall down. He held my trembling hand.

"Now, let's wait for this ferris wheel to land. Then we need to call Tori and Alex, inform them about this. And then let's meet everyone on my house. Do you agree?"

I just nodded. I'm too scared that my lips couldn't be opened, my brain couldn't function well, my hands kept trembling.

Soon after went out of the ferris wheel, Colton called Alex. He informed Alex to met him at the parking lot. Even when Colton was speaking with Alex on the phone, I could heard Tori shouted, she was as shock as the others.

We met up at the parking lot. It was not noisy at the parking lot.

"What should we do now?" Tori asked with a panic face. Her face became red when she was panic. She walked to me and hugged me. I cried on her shoulder. I made this mess. I was the one who played with the fire, but all of my family had to feel the fire I made.

"Alex, do you have your lawyer?"

"Yeah."

"Let me borow your lawyer. I will call my lawyer too about this problem. I will call him soon, just as our plan. What do you want to do next, Lia?"

I couldn't response. I just shook my head. Stupid me! I was the trouble maker but I couldn't solve the problem.

"We should call your grandfather. He has more power than us. His lawyer will be better than ours."

"But he is at Jeju now. He has already gone there."

"Just inform him and ask for a good or the best lawyer he has."

"Call Kallum." I said with a very small voice, like mumbling, but I knew they can hear me.

Both Alex and Colton reached out for their phone inside their pocket. They moved away from us. I thought they called their lawyer.

Tori kept standing beside me giving me courage. She held both of my hands with her cold hands. She tried to be strong for me, but I knew she was worried too.

"Tori, I'm sorry I ruin your date. It's all because of me. It's all happened because of me." I sobbed.

"No. It's alright, Cornelia." She hugged me again.

"I have called my lawyer, grandpa, and Kallum. Kallum will be here soon. I and Alex will go to the company, settle all this problem there with the lawyers." Colton said as walking to us.

Tori and I just nodded. We were waiting for Kallum. Alex and Colton were still with us. We were waiting in front of Colton's car when Kallum arrived.