Chapter 16

Colton's POV

She slapped me. "Not all of Parkers are like my uncle and his family! My family is the exception. We are not greedy! I can still accept it that you accuse me of something that I have never done. But I can't accept it if you accuse my family."

I saw tears on her cheeks. And she walked away from me.

I ran my hands through my hair. Great! She left me now. I felt guilty when I saw her tears. But I could not feel guilty. It was all her scheme and her cousin.

I didn't chase Lia. I let her go.

Stress. Guilty. Angry. Confused. I felt those things today.

Seriously, I didn't want to go back to the hotel. Because I knew I had to met Lia there. I could not face her.

But I knew I had to face her sooner or later. So I decided to go back to our hotel room.

I let the driver drove to the hotel. It was raining outside. I faced the window, faced the street outside. The outside's view was beautiful. But I could not think about it. My mind was busy.

"Sir, we have arrived." The driver said.

But I did not respond it.

"Sir?" He said again.

"Oh, huh?"

"We have arrived at the hotel."

"Oh. Thank you."

I got out of the car. Entered the lobby of the hotel. I walked to the elevator. Pressed my hotel room floor.

When I reached the floor, I immediately went to my room. I opened the door lazily, expecting Lia has been there.

"Hi, honey." A woman said seductively. She threw her hands on my neck

I gasped. Trying to get away from her.

"Honey, don't refuse me. I know that you want me." She tried to kiss me.

But before her lips could reach me, I moved away.

"I. AM. NOT. YOUR. HONEY. CASSANDRA"

"You have been my honey since we date." She tried to cling into my hand.

"Let go of me! I'm not your honey since you betray me!" I moved back.

"Oh, sweetie. I believe you still have feeling for me. You still love me."

"What? Hell no! I have found a perfect girl for me." I kept moving back. I took one per one step back.

"No. No you are not. I'm the perfect girl for you. She is just a rubbish." She kept moved forwads to me.

"Sandra! I don't tolerate that! You can say bad things about me. But you can't say bad things about Lia."

"Why, honey? I know she is just your play toy or your fling. Just admit it, you still love me with all your heart." I stopped moving because my leg has hit the edge of my bed.

She got me. She started to kiss my jaw line. And pushed me back so I fell on my bed with her on the top of me. Crap! Crap! It's not good position.

I tried to push her off. "I don't love you, Sandra. I have never love you!" But she didn't move. She kept kissing me.

She started to move the kiss. From my jaw line to my lips. "Just kiss me back, baby."

I kissed her back as she said. I enjoy the kiss. What's on my mind was not Sandra, but Lia. I kept and still thought about Lia. I just wanted to kiss Lia. But now, I can't. I broke her heart and she broke my heart. So now I just kissed Sandra in Lia's place.

I deepened the kiss. She moaned between the kiss. I spun her, I was on top of her.

Disgusted. That was what I felt.

But a man has a need. And I need to vent my anger and despair.

"Kiss me like that, baby." She said. She snaked her hands around my neck.

I started to kiss her jaw, her neck. She moaned in pleasure.

I started to took off her super mini and sexy dress. I kissed every parts and inches of her body. And you know what happened next.

------------------------------

Cornelia's POV

Last night, I stayed the night in Sean's house. Kallum stayed there too. Actually Kallum has his own house in Jeju. But he decided to accompany me. I had a sweet brother.

"Good morning, Lia" Sean and Kallum said at the same time.

I could not help but laughed. "Good morning, Sean and Kallum." I took a seat beside Kallum.

"So how is my grandson, Lia?" Sean asked me.

"Umm.. Good, I think."

"Good?" Sean asked. But he was interupted by Kallum.

"Btw, why are you there last night? And why are you crying?"

I choose to ignore Sean's question. And answered Kallum's question.

"You stalked me. I guess you already know about it."

"Hey, I'm not a stalker. Morever, It was a coincidence that I met you there. I just got angry when I saw you crying. So I just kidnapped you back there. No one could hurt my baby sis."

I laughed. He used 'kidnapped' like I told him that he kidnapped me.

"Hey! Don't laugh. Just answer me."

"Okay. Okay. Sorry. Hmm.. You know that I'm Colton's secretary, so I was there because I accompany him for his meetings. Why I was crying? Because Colton acused me and our parents. He said that all Parkers are greedy. So I ran away from him."

"What! He said that to you! What the hell!"

"Calm down, Kallum. Why are you angrier than me?"

"He acused my sister and parents! I can't accept that!"

"Calm down, Kallum. I'm sorry for my grandson's behavior. I don't know what to say. I can't believe he could say that hurtful thing." Sean said.

"You are not the one to be sorry. He is the one."

"I need to teach him about attitude. My daughter failed to teach him that." Sean said that.

Lia, how about you stay here for awhile? So we can talk about our plan." Kallum said.

"Okay. But all of my stuff are still in the hotel room."

"We will get it now. You remember the hotel's name right?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have the hotel's key?"

"Wait. I forget where I put the key!" I searched for the key inside my bag. But nothing. Where did I put it? I serached inside the room where I slept last night. Nothing. Ugghhh.. Where??

"Lia, are you always this clumsy?" Kallum said while laughing.

"Umm.. Yeah."

"The key is on the floor. You drop it when you search the key inside your bag."

"Okay. Let's go."

"Let's go? You even haven't took a bath." Sean said.

Dumb founded. I even forgot to took a bath. We all laughed. How can I forgot such a simple thing?

"Okay. Let's prepare ourselve first."

----------------------------------

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I have got many projects lately. I need to finish them before their due date. I hope you can understand. ^^.

I will write chapter 17 as soon as I can. And I promise, it will be longer than this chapter. ^^

Please kindly vote, comment and share it to your friends if you like this story. ^^

Thank you for reading!

With love,

-1004WithoutWings-