Chapter 26

Cornelia's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My sight.. it was very blur. I even had to blinks for a few times. I woke up with a pounding head. My head.. God.. it was hurt. I wanted to bring my hand to my head, but I couldn't do it. My hands were bounded behind the chair where I was sitted. Oh God, it was hurt. My hands and my legs were bounded. I couldn't move. Even my mouth, it was plastered by sellotape. I couldn't speak. I couldn't shout for help.

The place.. It was so dark, the air was so suffocating. It wad like an attic. I could see some broken windows from where I sat. It was very dirty. I could see may cobwebs everywhere. Unused cupboards, desks, chairs were unorganized.

I was trying to remember what had happened to me.. Memory was flashing on my mind.

I ran away from Colton because of our argument.

"I can't think about this, Colton. My problem hasn't done. I still need to bring this case to the court. I still need my revenge on him. I need all of my focus on this case."

"We can do this relationship while bring this to the court right? We could face this together. We will get stronger."

"I can't, Colton. I can't devide my focus. I need to focus on this first. Our deal is just fake relationship, no more, no less. Don't hope too much, Colton." I walked away from him as I stared down on my feet, trying to fought back my tears.

"Are you give me a false hope? Do you even love me, Cornelia Josephine Parker? Are you playing with me? You know how much I love you! I love you so damn much!" He shouted as he declared his feeling towards me.

"If you love me that much, you would have never hurt me from the start. You would have keep your dick on your pants. Not fucking that bitch." My voice was shaking. I couldn't fought my tears back. I couldn't hold it any longer. I decided to running away.

"Lia!" I heard Colton's voice shouting my name, but I kept running away from him.

Then I remembered when I was crying at the side of the road, and then a car stopped in front of me. Then men dressed in all black came to me and started to pulling me. I remembered those strong muscled arms were pulling me roughly. Then the memory stopped after I remebered that I was hit by someone.

I also realized.. I was kidnapped.

I was struggling, trying to get this rope off of me. I pulled my hands. I was trying so hard until it hurted. Maybe my hands were red if I could see it. The wood floor made a creacking voices as the chair where I sat was struggling.

Bang!

Someone slammed his or her fist hard on the door. I shut immediately, didn't dare to move. I looked at the door intensely, preparing myself if someone would enter from old wood door.

And my guess was right, someone did enter from that door.

"My, my, looks what I got here. My beloved niece is here to visit her favorite uncle." He, the one who disgusted me said. He slowly walked toward me, enjoying every step he took. I just gave him my sharp death glare.

"My little Lia, it's not polite you know to staring at other. Does you bitchy mom ever told you that? Or did she miss all her chance to tell you that?" He laughed. He fucking laughing! If my legs and my hands were not tied down by this fucking rope, I would had ran to him and punched him until he couldn't feel the feeling of being alive.

"Take back your words!" I said with a deep threatening voice. I just couldn't handle my voice from my throat as I tried to hold back my anger and hatred toward him.

"What words? Did I say something?" He approached me. He softly lift up my chin, but I managed to turned my head away from his dirty hand. But he didn't give up, he just grabbed my chin again in a rough way and made me face him.

"You just as bitchy as your mom! Trying to turned away from me." He slapped me hard on my left cheek and kicked my left leg until the chair almost fell. I didn't know if my leg was broken or not, but it surely hurted.

"What's your problem?" I asked him.

"My problem? You and your family is my problem! Your mom chose to marry my brother! And my brother snatched my love away from me!" He stopped walking. He slapped me again. I could feel my lips is bleeding. And my cheek had started to swollen.

It was like a never ending torture. He kept slapping me and punched me. He didn't even care that he punch a woman. He punched me right beside me right eye. I could feel it began to swollen. My eye became so squinty, I could barely open my right eye.

"Why me?" I asked with my hoarse voice. I tried to withstand these pain yet I tried to hold back my tears.

"There is no particular problem. I just love your wealth. Your wealth makes my everything comes true. With your wealth, I can buy new houses, new cars, even an island." He smirked a little. I could see one corner of his mouth was being pulled up.

He started walking around again, "Actually there had been peace between us. I get your wealth and you have a free life. But you! You came back here and stole my brother's last will. Damn you! I have my everything and you are going to snatch it all! Don't even think that I will let you go. Not even a second!"

He leaned to my ear, I tried to move away but this damn rope was preventing me. "The plus point is, you look exactly like your mom."

He touched my face. At some points, I couldn't feel his touch. "Your hair, your lips, and your eyes look exactly like your mom's. You are as beautiful as her." He kissed my cheek.

I was disgusted by him. I just couldn't hold back my anger anymore.

I spitted on him. I targeted his face but it just landed on his arm, "Get away from me! You disgusting pig!" I didn't care about being polite or respect my own uncle anymore. I just couldn't after all the thing that had happened to me and my family. He had ruined my life!

"You bitch! You fucking spitted on me!" He cleaned his arm. And then he punched me again. And then he slapped me and kicked me. I could taste my own blood.

"That's what you get for bitching around. I wonder what I will do to you next." He surrounded the chair where I sat. He rubbed his jaw with his hand.

"Sir, you have a call. It's from Xera Company. They wished to talk to you." I heard someone informed him. I knew that someone's voice. I recognized that voice.

"Oh, they want to talk? At this hour?" He thought for awhile, "Fine, it's Xera Company after all. I should give them my best service, should I not?" He shrugged and then he walked to the door.

Suddenly, he stopped walking, "Ah, my dearest son, Dmitri, will you do this honour to protect your cousin?"

Oh, I remembered now! That was Dmitri's voice! Did I hear things right? Or I had some hearing problem? Did he just call his own father 'sir'?

=♡=

What happened to Lia? Will Colton save her? Is there something wrong with Dmitri?

I'm so sorry for the short chapter! (>_<) I have a lot things to do.

I'll just give you a cliffhanger XP. I hope you will wait for the next chapter.