Chapter 10

Cornelia's POV

I was still thinking about my behavior before. Uuggh.. I don't know what should I do. Should I happy? Sad? Regret?

No. No. I'm not regretting anything. What kind of feeling is this? All my feelings were mixed together. Happy. Sad. Excited. Confused. Shy. Ugghhh.. I need to forget it quickly.

"Is that you, Cornelia?" I heard Grace's voice.

"Y..yeah. It.. It's me."

"How is the lunch with Colton?"

"It's great. He bring me to a nearby restaurant. It's quite small. But the food there is delicious."

"It's good to know that you two are doing good." I smiled as my reply to her.

"Cornelia, I'm sorry I have to say this. Tonight, I, Sophie, Anthony and Anne will be going to a party. It's an engagement party of Anne's ex boyfriend. Unfortunately, Colton still hate him. Even though, Anne forgive him. I'm sure Colton doesn't want to go there. Can you stay at home with Colton?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"It's not like I don't want to bring you there. It's because of Colton. I don't want to leave him alone. So, Can you stay? You can do whatever you want. You can invite your friend too."

"Nah. It's okay. Tori has called me before. She has a family meetimg tonight. I guess I'm stuck with Colton tonight."

Grace laughed. "It's not that bad though. You can get to know your boyfriend better right?" She sent me a weird look on her face. I quietly rolled my eyes.

"You go change and rest. I will prepare myself for tonight."

"Yeah. Sure."

I walked to the stairs and went to my and Colton's room. I changed my outfit and took a nap. Maybe this nap would make me forget about what have happened today.

--------------------------

"I'm home!"

I woke up because of that voice. I rub my eyes and gain my conscious first before walking out. After I gained my conscious, I walked out of the room and met Colton on the stairs. He was standing there.

"Welcome home." I said sleepily. I'm still sleepy.

"Am I waking you up?" I just smiled.

"I'm sorry." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. And then he let go.

I snapped. I'm awake now. Am I dreaming? Did he just hug me and kissed my forehead? Can this day become weirder? Uggghh.. Sleep can't help me at all.

"Go take a bath. You stink." I said. I acted and pinched my nose. I lied. Hahaha.. I just love to make fun and teased him. He always teased me first.

"No. I'm not stink. You are lying." He flicked my forehead.

"Ow! That's hurt idiot."

"If you keep lying, then your nose will grow longer."

"Hahaha.. Funny.." I said sarcasticly. And then we both laughed.

I followed him to our room. He laid on the bed. I joined him.

"Colton, do you know that all of your family will go out tonight?"

"Hm.. I know." He laid on the bed with closed eyes. He was tired, I guess.

"Then, do you know that it will just the two of us tonight?"

"Yeah. I know. What are you trying to say? Are you trying to seduce me?"