Chapter 13

Colton's POV

It had been 3 hours since I found Lia unconcious in the files room. She was still unconcious. The doctor said it was all because of the shock or should I said her phobia. She was in a stabil condition. She will gain her concious when her body let her. Actually she didn't lose her concious, she was just fainting, but the doctor said she didn't want to wake up yet. Weird wasn't it?

I kept blaming myself because I could not protect her in the first place. I didn't even know that she has Achluophobia. What kind boyfriend am I? I could not even protect my girlfriend. I knew it's a fake relationship. But I realized that my feeling for her was not fake. It's real. I was starting to falling in love with her.

No! No! No! I have to deny this feeling! I can't fall in love. Love just make you hurt.

But I admit. I care for her.

My family always by her side, I've contacted them since I found her. I always there for her, but I need to come back to the company to settle everything down.

I already checked what happened with her that day through CCTV. I saw my 2 workers with her. I saw what they did to her. Even I could hear their conversation. I decided to fired them. I can't stand them anymore. They are 2 of the bitches here. I can't stand them hurting Lia.

I was on my way to the company. Suddently I got a call from my mom.

"Colton! Lia is awake!"

I quickly rushed to the hospital where she stay. I quickly went to her room.

"Lia! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Should I call a doctor for you? What are you feeling?"

I heard all my family, Tori and Lia laughed. I didn't even realized that my dad, Anne, grandma and Tori was here. I just too focus on Lia.

"I'm okay, Colton. Don't worry. And thank you for always being here with me. Your mom told me everything that happened when I was fainting. You are too over reacted you know. I was just fainted, you don't need to bring me to hospital."

"I'm sorry, Lia. I could not protect you in the first place. I failed to protect you. I forgot to tell you about that door and I didn't even know you have Achluophobia."

"It's okay, Colton. It's not your fault." She gave me a smile which made me calm.

"So.. Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm okay." She gave me smile. I held her hand.

"Need a moment together? We will leave." Sophie said.

"No. It's fine."

"Yes, give us a moment please." We answered at the same time. And then we all laughed.

"Why? They can be with us if they want."

"Uumm.. Actually I want to talk to you about something. So.. Can you give us a moment?"

"Sure. Call us if you have done."

"Sure."

And then they left this room. They left us alone.

"Lia, I wanted to ask your permission."

"My permission?"

"Yeah. I will leave for Jeju island in 2 days. It's for bussiness trip. I have to deal about something there. I will be there for 3 days only. So.. Can I leave you with my family?"

I heard Lia giggled. "Sure. You can leave me. It's bussiness. So you have to be there." She laughed. "I thought you wanted to have my permission for having an affair."