Chapter 6 [Edited]

Colton's room. The bed is too small though. Just get the image of the classic black and white, okay? ^^

[Edited]

-1004WithoutWings-

------------------------------------

Colton's POV

"Colton. Do you have a serious relationship with Cornelia?" Grandma asked.

I coughed. "Of course, grandma. What makes you think I'm not serious with her?"

"I will be really mad if you let her go. I love that kid very much, Colton."

"Yeah, grandma. I promise you I will keep her mine." I don't know why but I made that promise to my grandma. I know it's just a temporary. I can't have feelings for her. I will end up hurt. I won't fall for her!

"Colton, I've thought about it last night... If you are serious with her. Why not you ask her to moving in to our house?"

I coughed again. "W.. Wh.. What?"

"You heard me clearly, don't you?"

"But why moving in?"

"I want to get to know her."

"I can always bring her here."

"Your grandma is right, Colton. I'm sure she will be my soon to be daughter in law. I want to get to know her better."

"How can you be so sure that she will be your daughter in law?"

"You are not sure? What kind of boyfriend are you? Are you trying to play her feelings?"

"No! I just want to know how can you be so sure. What if I broke up with her? What if she cheated on me?" Her feelings? She has no feelings for me.

"How dare you! Don't say that again! Your past relationship don't have any relationship with your relationship now! And she is different from your ex-girlfriend!"

Yeah. I knew she is different. Very different. I regret what I said. Even though she was only my fake girlfriend. I'm sure she would not cheat on me.

"Little bro, just let her moving in here. I love her too. She can be my friend while you are not here."

"It's good for your relationship too, son."

Great! All the people here agree with my grandma. But.. Why not? Maybe.. Just maybe.. I can understand her.

"Okay. If you all want Cornelia to move in here. Then I will what you want. But don't blame me if she refuse."

I stood up from my chair. I went to my room and took my car's key. I walked down the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

"Picking Cornelia up?"

"This early? It's still 8 A.M."

"I promise to meet her at 9 A.M. I gotta go now. Bye!"

I went out of my house and walked to my car. I drove to Tori's house.

After a quite long drive. It's not long drive actually. But the traffic jam made it long. I arrived at Tori's house. I went to the door. This time, it's not a maid that opened the door. It's Mrs. Peterson. I have known her because her husband is one of my business partner.

"Hello, Mr. Steward."

"Hello. Mrs. Peterson."

"No need to be formal. It's not a business related. Call me Jullia."