Chapter 5 [Edited]

I hope you enjoy this story.

Colton's mansion on the pict! ^^

[Edited]

-1004WithoutWings-

-------------------------------

Cornelia's POV

Colton's mansion was so huge! I followed him. We went inside his mansion, I admired his mansion. It was beautiful, I couldn't even guess how many rooms here. This mansion had three floors, I’m amazed by this mansion. It was so classic and elegant. Suddenly Colton stopped, I accidentally bumped into his back.

"Do you want to go to my room with me? We still have time to 'play' if you want" He smirked.

I smacked him. "Of course not! Stupid! Remember my condition?"

"Ow! That hurt, idiot! Then why are you still following me here? It's my room's door already."

"How should I know it's your room already? You didn't tell me before. I would have stopped if you had told me!"

He chuckled. "Wait down there. I need to change my outfit. Unless if you want to join me." He smirked again.

I walked down the stairs and meet a beautiful woman. She seemed similar to Colton, Colton has her eyes.

"Oh, dear! Are you Colton's girlfriend?"

Speechless. "Umm.. I guess?"

"Oh dear! You are beautiful! Nice to meet you Cornelia. I'm Colton's mom. Call me Grace." She gave me a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Grace."

I had a little chit-chat with Grace. I liked her, It seemed she liked me too. Colton walked down the stairs and disturbed us.

"So you have met my mom." He said, I nodded and gave him a smile. He changed his outfit into a formal one. He wore a white suit, with a black tie. We had matched clothes.

"Let's go to the garden. All the family has gathered there."

I and Colton followed Grace. Colton placed his hand on my waist, I felt warm which made me blush. If felt so right. But my ego would not allow me.

"Move your hand!" I whispered to him.

"We have to act, remember?"

I hated this job. But I enjoyed it too, It's hard to deal with this man. I let him place his hand on my waist. We walked again to the garden. There were many people there, They all looked like rich people. I could stand being in the crowd. Because my family used to hold a family party like this. I missed my family. I missed them a lot.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Colton asked.

"Huh? Sorry. Nothing's wrong"

"You zoned out a lot today."

"Yeah. Something is in my mind."

"Care to share?"

"No. Thanks."

"Then I need to introduce you to my family. Are you ready?" I nodded.

We walked through the crowd, Colton took me to met his grandma and mom. Those two were with a beautiful young lady.

"Hi, mom, sis, grandma." Colton said. So this beautiful lady was his sister? They had things in common. But they had different eyes. His sister had blue eyes.

"Let me introduce my girlfriend. Her name is Cornelia. Cornelia, this is my mom, Grace. My grandma, Sophie. And my older sister, Anne."

"Nice to meet you all." She smiled.