Chapter 25

Cornelia's POV

I woke up with a heavy weight on my legs. I opened my eyes and saw Tori's legs laid above my legs. I let out a sighed. This was why I don't like Tori slept with me. She moved a lot even when she was sleeping. Sometimes you would even found her head on my stomach.

Alex, Tori and I stayed the night here on Colton's house. We celebrated our win last night. We haven't won actually, we celebrated it for our safety. Grace didn't let us go back to their house in the middle of the night. So she diecided to let us stayed in their house. Colton slept in his own room, Alex slept in the guest room, while Tori slept with me in the other guest room.

Even though, Grace, Anthony, Anne, and Sophie knew about my problem with Colton. They still accepted me as theor family. They welcomed me warmly. Grace hugged me when I showed up in the door. I could still felt their affection towards me.

However, I did realized their questioning gaze. Sometimes, they would stare at each other like asking through mind linked, like they could read each other's thoughts.

I removed Tori's legs from my legs and got out from the blanket. I went to the washroom first to take a shower and brush my teeth. After that I went out from the guest room and Omph. I hit a wall.

Wall? I have never realized there was a wall in front of the door.

With a dizzy head, I looked up and saw a handsome well built man standing in front of me.

Oh, it's just Colton.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"No, you are not."

"Eh? Excuse me?"

I felt a hand on my waist and he spun me. Making me stood closer to him. His hands held me closer. He placed both of his hands on my waist. I could feel his breath. I could smell his cologne. My face was just few inches away from his face.

He leaned closer. My heart beat so fast. His face leaned closer and closer. "You are not fine. You are mentally sick." His voice made my legs became jelly. If he didn't hold me on my waist, then I could have melt for him.

However, I still had pride to keep. I hit him hard on his chest. I kept hiting him while he was laughing. It has been a long time since I saw him this close. I could live as long as I could see this face everyday.

"Aww.. The sweet couple is back!" Anne yelled. We just chuckled them laughed, typicall Anne.

"We are not a couple." I claimed.

"Yet." Colton completed my sentence. I glared at him and nudged him with my elbow in his ribs.

"Cut the act, guys. You know you love each other. Even though I don't do relationship, I can see the love in your eyes."

"We are not ready, Anne."

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Cornelia. I need to remind you, all the chance just happen once in your life time. Once you've lost it, then you will have to let go. Mark my words, Cornelia." Then she went away.

"My sister can be scary when it comes to love relationship." Colton whispered near my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Do you have any plan for today?"

"Nope! My only plan is just go back to my house."

"Then let me drive you back."

"Sure, but I want to spend my day here. I miss this place."

"I miss us." He murmured.

"What? Excuse me?"

"I miss us. I miss to be with you. I miss every second I spent with you. I miss you very much until it hurts. I suffer every night because you are not beside me. What I have to do, Lia? What have you done to me? When will you give me my second chance, Lia?"