"Help!"

Chapter 4

It's been a long day today, and this bruise is not getting any better. My supervisor asked me to work overtime, and I decided to take it, so I can earn a little more money. I looked at my watch, and it was 8:30 p.m.. People were in and out of the studio today, and no one asked about my lip, besides Bruno. I called Nathan and let him know that I would be home late. I procrastinated on what to do now. I do need to use the restroom. I put my things to the side, and went to the staff restroom.

After using the restroom, I walked to the sink and notice the button on my top was coming off. I tried to put it back in place temporarily, but I just made it worse. The button popped off, revealing extra skin on my chest. It was not too revealing, but I felt uncomfortable. I tried adjusting my top, to where I did not expose too much. I walked out of the restroom, still attempting to fix my top, and I bumped into my supervisor, Bradley. "I'm sorry Brad!" I apologized. "Oh its okay, I'm sorry about making you work overtime, but we have one customer we can not lose, and he begged to stay a little longer." Brad said. "And who was that?" I asked. "That Bruno Mars guy. He brings in a lot of money!" Brad said. We started walking towards the front of the building. "So he's famous you're saying?" "Two time Grammy winner! He even met the President! The last thing we need him doing is talking bad about us saying 'They didn't treat us with the proper hospitality'"

I absolutely understood what Bradley meant. "Okay, is there anything you want me to do?" I asked. We both made it to the front of the studio. "Well check on him. Ask if they want water, if they want the room cooler or warmer. Make them feel like they are at home." Bradley said to me. My top began to bother me, and I tended to adjust it again in front of my supervisor. "Well I will see you tomorrow." Brad said. "Okay! Goodnight." I said with a smile. I sat at my desk trying to find a pin to correct my top. This was my favorite top too. This just frustrated me so much. The bell rang from the opening door. I looked up, and it was Nathaniel.

"Nathan what are you doing here?" I asked. "Who was that?" He asked. He's not acting himself again. "That was my supervisor sweetheart." "I know what game you're playing!" Nathan raised his voice. "You're having sex with him. AREN'T YOU?" He screamed. "Stop you're going to make a scene!" I said quietly. "And no! Why would you think I was cheating on you?" I asked. Nathaniel lost his temper, and swiped everything off of my desk, leaving nothing on it. I screamed, and moved out of his path. He jumped over the desk, and pinned me to the wall.

I smelled alcohol on his breath, and it was foul. "Nathan, please let me go!" I cried and begged. "Why?! Is that why you took over time? To spend time with that man?" I saw evilness in his eyes, and all I could ask is why he was acting like this. I have seen him drunk, many of times, but as a result, he was never violent.

I remained pinned to the wall, and Nathan was squeezing my hands so tight, I thought he was going to break them. I tried to fight my way through his grip, but I was too weak to escape. "HELP!" I screamed. Nathan brought his hand up, and back handed me across the face, sending me to the floor. I cried and did not know what else to do. He tightly grabbed my arm and yanked me off of the ground. "It's time to go home!" He said in a sinister tone. "No! I'm not going." I screamed, although Nathaniel was already dragging me to the door. All of the sudden, I heard a voice coming from my left. "HEY! Let her go!" I looked over with my nearly bruised shut eye. It was Bruno.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!