"I don't need you!"

As soon as I hung up the phone with my father, I began to get ready to see my mother. My father sent me the address to the restaurant, and I wrote it down on paper. I then got into the shower, and cleaned my body.

Bruno finally came home safely with the children. He brought them into our room, and put them into the crib. I walked out of the restroom with a towel wrapped around my body. "Good morning beautiful" Bruno greeted me with a kiss. "Good morning handsome." I held his hand. "Where are you going?" Bruno asked. "Oh yeah! Uh, my dad called and he said my mother wants to see me."

"Babe! That's great!" "No it's not, I'm doing this for my dad. I told him that I was going to bring you and the kids, he'll pay." I said to him. "I'll do anything for you. Besides, I am hungry!" I chuckled. "I know you are. You always are!" I laughed.

The hours passed by, and it was almost time to go. I wore a black top, and some white skinny jeans. I tried to look the best I can, because I have to he ready for anything. I put on my earrings and Bruno, the kids, and I were all ready.

When we arrived at the restaurant Bruno carried Journee, and I carried Peter. "Hello, I'm with Alexander Rosales, has he arrived yet?" I asked the woman at the front desk of the restaurant. "Yes ma'am, follow me." She said. Bruno and I followed the woman, and she led us to a quiet room for private parties.

I first saw my father, then I saw her. We sat in the semi-circle booth, and I sat directly across from my mother. Once we were settled, the awkwardness took place. Bruno looked over at me, and he was waiting for me to say something. "Well." My mother said. "How are you dear?" "Astounding." I said. "I saw you and your fiancée on television last night. Congrats." My mother said.

"What do you want?" I asked stubbornly. Bruno gripped my leg and quietly yelped. I looked at him and he gave me the look as to calm down. "Is it wrong to see my child?" "Nine." I said. "Nine years, you abandoned me, you pushed me away, and now, after I am engaged, you want to reconnect?"

"I didn't know how to connect with you personally. I knew your father was out, and he told me where you were." My mother told me. "Why? Why did you rub away from my father when you were pregnant with me?" I asked. "Crystal, stop." Bruno said. "No!"I snapped at him.

"This is not the time and the place Crystal." My father said. "I don't care! I need my answers!" I looked at my mom. "Why did you take me away from my father?" I asked sternly. "You want to know why? I'll tell you. You're father was abusive, a drunk, and a drug addict! He told me he was going to kill me AND you!" I looked at my father. "Why?" I teared up.

"Don't look at him, because that is not the soul to hurt me." "What the hell are you talking about?" "That's not your dad. He took the role as your father. Your father died two years after you were born. Overdose. That's the truth! Are you happy? Another thing, I kicked you out of my house because you needed to see the world as it really was. You weren't happy, and neither was I. Once you were eighteen, you could fend for yourself!" My mother said. "No mom, you didn't want me. You didn't need me. And I don't need you!"

To be continued...