Official

Chapter 16

After escaping the paparazzi from in front of the courthouse I made it back to Bruno's house safely. However, there was a car parked in front of Bruno's house when I arrived. I did not pay much attention to it, though I believed it was his 'boys' or 'entourage'. "Bruno?" I shouted. "I'm home!" I added. "Back here." I heard Bruno say from afar.

I can hear him playing piano and laughing. His laugh was not the only one I heard. I walked into the room Bruno was in, and he was sitting next to a woman and they were acting more than friends. I walked in and observed. "Hey Crys." Bruno said. The woman turned around, and she was..beautiful. She was model, material, and better looking than I.

"Crystal, this is Patrice, Patrice this is Crystal." Bruno introduced us. "Hello Crystal." Patrice said. "Hi." I said in a dull tone. "Well today was great Bru. We have to finish where we left off next time." She stood up and began to leave the room. "It was nice meeting you." Patrice said to me. "Mmmh" Bruno walked her out the door and I folded my arms. Bruno closed the door and looked at me. He slightly snicked. "What's wrong?" "Today was great Bru." I mocked. "We will have to finish where we left off." I mocked again. "What the hell was that about?" I asked. " What are you talking about Crys?" "I just thought that since we are together, I would be informed another woman was coming over." I said softly.

Bruno laughed as if my statement was funny. "Who declared we were a couple? You're still legally married." My arms dropped to my side. "But it's okay to fuck a married woman the other night?" "Just because we had sex, does not mean we are a couple." Bruno said. "Oh that's what this is all about. That's why you wanted me here. To just use me, for my body." I scoffed at him, and his behavior.

"You know what's sad Bruno, is that I actually felt a connection. I felt this vibe from you, that I have never felt from anyone else. But maybe that was a lie." I said. "I'll just pack up my things and go, because I will not be used as your sex doll." I began to walk to the room he let me stay in. "No!" Bruno blocked my path. "Crystal, I'm not using you. Okay?" He looked into my eyes. "I love you Crystal. You just don't understand, and maybe it's better if you don't understand." "I just don't want to lose someone who has done so much for me. Bruno, you saved me, I can't let you go." Bruno stroked my cheek. "You won't have to." He kissed my cheek. He held my hand, and curled his fingers with mine. "I want you to be forever mine Crystal." "I am forever your's Bruno."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!