Dance The Night Away

Chapter 10

After eating our meals, Bruno and I looked at the crazy people on the dance floor. We pointed out who was drunk and who was not. "Would you like to dance?" Bruno asked. "Ha! I can't dance." I said while sipping on my wine. "Oh come on! I'll show you!" He stood up and held his hand out. I looked at the palm of his hand, and watched my hand slowly glide into his. I stood up and Bruno walked me to the dance floor. "This was a dance my parents used to dance in the living room." Me and him were face to face, and eye to eye. "Put your right hand on my shoulder." I did as he said. "Then I would put my hand here." He put his thick hand on my lower back. I flinched as his hand rested on my tailbone. He pulled me in closer to him, and my nose was practically touching his. "Now take your left hand" Bruno said. "And grab mine." I slid my hand into his soft hands. The music slowed down, and now it was definitely a traditional dance. "And now all you have to do is just follow me." He moved his foot back and I moved forward. I caught up with the rhythm and it felt nice. We went in circles, and by now, Bruno and I looked like a drunk couple.

We danced the night away and I have not had this much fun in a while. Bruno spun me around and dipped me. He pulled me back up and our faces were so close to each other. We both paused in the middle of the dance floor. Bruno's fingers danced on my waist, as my hand gripped his shoulder. His brown eyes stared deep into me, as if he were trying to read my mind. "Maybe we should go." I said to him to break the silence. "If that is what you want to do." We exited the dance floor and exited the restaurant.

Bruno opened my door and I sat in the passengers seat, and he came around and sat in the drivers seat. "Did you have fun? Because I did." I nodded my head at him. "Yes, I had a lot of fun. I think I just had too many glasses tonight." Bruno put the key in the ignition and began to drive. "Well when we get back to my home, I'll make you some tea to clear the headache." Bruno said. "Okay" I said softly while holding my forehead.

When Bruno and I made it home, we changed out of our fancy clothing. Shorts and t-shirts were our type of pajamas. I waited at the kitchen counter for him, so he can make my tea. He opened his bedroom door and joined me in the kitchen. He went into the cabinet above his head and grabbed two boxes. I never noticed have large his arms were until now. Very muscular and thick. He put the two boxes in front of me. "Mango Herb? Or BlackBerry Delight?" These two choices of teas sounded very good. "I'll have the Mango Herb." He smiled at me. "Yeah, this is one of my favorites." Bruno pulled out a tea bag and warmed up the water. He later dipped the tea bag into the water and stirred it. He handed it me, and I waited for it to cool down. "Thank you. For everything. Is there anything I can do to pay you back?" I asked Bruno. "No I don't want anything. I just want you to he happy with yourself, and whoever you find in life to love, that they treat you right." I smiled. "I really appreciate your hospitality, and your home. It's very lovely. Maybe you will share this with someone that comes into your life." He nodded his head. "I suppose so."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!