"Babe, you're giving up"

"Babe, you need to stop!" Bruno said to me. "Why would you all lie to me." I raised my voice. "Who are you?" I asked Alexander. "I am your uncle. When you're father was getting sick, he told me, to take care of you. Although he did stupid things, he cared. Deep down."

I teared up. "I hate you." I silently said. "I fucking hate you!" I slammed the table. "Watch your mouth Crystal." My mother said. "Or what? I'm twenty seven years old. I can say what ever the hell I want. You're all crazy, and liars!"

I stood up from the table. "Crystal, please." Bruno said. "I'm sorry babe, but I can't! I just can't anymore!" I walked out of the private room and out of the restaurant. I sat on the curb on the side of the building where no one can see me.

"CRYSTAL!" I heard Bruno shout. "Crystal!" He shouted again. His voice got closer and closer. "Oh my God!" Bruno said once he found me. He had the kids in their carrying baskets as he walked towards me. "Crystal, baby, you need to calm down." Bruno said softly to me. "I can't calm down. You saw what happened back there!" "Yes I did Crys." "I can't do this. Any of this."

"Baby, you're giving up, and I can't let you do that. No matter how angry you are, you have to be strong for yourself, and for the kids." Bruno said. "What about you?" I asked. "I am your backbone. I will do anything to make you smile, and I hope you would do the same for me, when I'm in a bad situation." "I'll always be by your side."

"You see how you said that with confidence?" Bruno asked. "That's how you handle your situation. Be confident. Be strong." Bruno said holding my hand. He kissed my cheek. "Everything be alright. Okay?" I smirked at him. "Okay."

"Okay let's stand up." Bruno said. He stood up, and he held his hands out to me. I stood up, however my slipped against the curb, and began to fall back. Bruno caught me, and we were in the position at our first dance when he dipped me. "Remember this moment?" Bruno asked. "Every moment." I replied he pulled me onto the curb safely, and I put my hand on his cheek, and thank him with a kiss. I then hugged him with my arms on his shoulders, and his arms wrapped around my waste. "You're special to me, and I hate to see you hurting." Bruno said. "And I hate hurting."