Dining With Mr. Mars

Chapter 9

Bruno made a reservation at the restaurant tonight and he automatically got a table. Supposedly in this restaurant, you have to make a reservation at least a month in advance. Bruno must be that famous, or that kind of a man who just gets what he desires. Bruno advised me to wear a dress, because they have a strict dress code. Shockingly. Bruno would have to wear a suit. Maybe tonight, I may find someone who may change my life forever.

"Crystal! Come on!" Bruno yelled. I looked at myself in the mirror and observed to see if I looked presentable. My hair was curled and I wore a slightly sparkled red pencil dress. I had on red lip stick to match my dress and had on an appropriate amount of makeup on. "Okay I'm coming!" I said back to Bruno. I sprayed perfume all over my body and put on my shoes. I guess I have to admit I love the color red, because I look like a walking strawberry. I opened the door and Bruno was standing at the end of the hall waiting for me.

Bruno wore a black suit, and he wore his hair natural. "Do I look okay? Is it too much for this dinner thing?" I asked. He seemed to be speechless and did not answer my question quick enough. "Do I look that bad?" I asked. "Would you like me to tell you the truth?" Bruno said. I nodded my head at him. "You are the most esquisite woman I have ever seen." I think my cheeks at this point matched my dress. "Thank you." I said softly. "Come on, let's get going." Bruno said with a smile, while he exposed his teeth.

When Bruno and I made it to the restaurant, we walked our way towards the door. This reminded me of my first date with Nathan. I fell in love with him on our first date, and it's so hard to let him go. The waitress guided Bruno and I towards our table. We were right on the border of the dance floor and we watched many drunk people spin in circles and have the time of their lives. I opened my menu and the prices on this menu were extremely high. "Bruno I can't afford this. Everything here is about fifty dollars." Bruno chuckled. "Don't worry, I am paying for this. You order whatever you want." I twisted my lip and put my nose in my menu.

I ordered a glass of white wine, and for my entree, I ordered lobster and shrimp. Bruno, as the big man he is, ordered a large t-bone steak. "How do you like it here so far?" Bruno asked me. "Its...fancy. I am not used to anything like this." Bruno smirked at me. "Well I think you deserve this. Your heart needs it."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!