Exposed

Chapter 14

Today I decided to finally make a move and begin the divorce files for Nathaniel and I. This is something I feel like I have to do for me to be completely happy. "I'll be back later on today." I said to Bruno as we stood by the front door. "Please come back soon." Bruno kissed my forehead and I walked out to my car.

As I was driving to the court house to file for divorce, I felt nervous. To actually think that I would be divorcing at the age of twenty seven is pretty surreal. However, I didn't ever think that someone can come to into my life, and change it in a positive way.

While thinking about my future, I tended to think strongly about the present. I had a feeling I was being followed. I didn't feel comfortable now. When I arrived at the court house I grabbed my keys and purse and began to walk towards the entrance. However once I exited my car, flashing lights were blinding my vision. "Are Bruno Mars' new lover? Are you and Mars a couple? What is your name?" The questions were towering over another. I have learned that not saying anything, will make them go away.

I tried to walk as fast as I could inside of the courthouse to avoid the paparazzi. I walked inside and removed my sunglasses from my face and took a deep breath. I walked up to the desk and requested to see my lawyer, and we can begin the divorce process. "Okay Ms Quinn, your lawyer will be out soon. His name is Matthew Barnes." I smiled and nodded my head at the woman at the desk. In due time, I will no longer be known as Crystal Quinn.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!