Coming Too Soon

Bruno and I walked out of the courthouse, and walked to the car. "So how do you feel?" Bruno asked me. "I feel...relieved." I answered. "I'm just happy everything is over, and everything is settled now" I added.

When we made it to the car, I entered the car, and so did Bruno on the other side. "You know, I'm not going to lie, but you look good in that dress." Bruno said to me. In my natural instincts, I began to blush. "But look at you, you just look so sexy in your outfit. That gold chain is the icing on the cake." I said. Bruno leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"We should start thinking of names...Peter." I jokingly said. "Ooh no one calls me that. All my life I've been known as Bruno." "So would you name our baby boy Bruno? Or Peter?" I asked. "My birth name is Peter, so if our son is a junior, he would be Peter." "So Peter III?" I asked. "Yes." One name down, one more to go. "What are we going to call our baby girl?" "You know, I don't know. I've been kind of stuck on boy names." I asnwered.

"Man! This is going to be one hell of a journey having kids, a girlfriend, and being on tour." Bruno said. "Bruno!" I shouted. "What! What is it?" "What about Journey?" I asked. "Journey?" Bruno repeated. "Yes! But maybe it could be spelled J-o-u-r-n-e-e. But I'm just throwing out a suggestion."

"No babe! I love that. It's unique, very exquisite. She won't find her name on a key chain, but that's a beautiful name. Crys."

"Ahh" I quietly made noise. "Uhh, Crys?" Bruno said. "Are you okay?" There was sharp pain coming from my stomach, but I tried to ignore it. "Yeah." I took a deep breath. "I'm okay." The pain struck again. "Mmmm" I bit my bottom lip to keep the volume down. "Crystal, you're in pain. Where is it coming from?" Now the pain went from my stomach to my abdomen. "It's like down here. Ooooooh" I whined. "Babe do you think?" Bruno asked. "They can't be." I said in denial.