"You are my everything"

Bruno and I were escorted to our assigned seats, and we sat down. It was rumors Bruno had a special announcement toward the end of the ceremony, but no one knows what it is. Me, his fans, his family or friends have no idea what is going to happen or what he is going to say.

Throughout the ceremony, Bruno was nominated for awards, but he did not win any. He seemed quite upset, but I just held his hand, to let him know it was okay.

"After the break, a special announcement from Bruno Mars." The male announcer said. "Bruno what are you going to announce?" Bruno took a sip of his drink he was given earlier, and did not say anything. "Bruno?" "Bruno, come on backstage!" A worker said. "Okay." Bruno smiled. "I love you, I'll see you later." Bruno kissed my cheek. "Fuck" I mumbled under my breath.

"Now presenting Bruno Mars." The announcer said after the commercial break was over. The audience cheered. "Good evening." Bruno said. "I have publicly said to the world that I have an announcement to make, therefore it is a large announcement." Bruno looked throughout the crowd. "In the month of July, I came across changes in my life. Music, business, love. However, I met a woman who not only changed my life, but made me the man I am right now before you all." Bruno swiped his hand across his nose, as he began to hold back tears.

"This month, Crystal Ralene Rosales gave me a gift I can never thank her more than enough. A baby boy and girl." The crowd applauded. "Crystal can you come up on stage please?" My heart pounded as I did not know what was going to happen. The man next to me, stood up and helped me up the stairs. I thanked him, and joined hands with Bruno.

The crowd applauded as I kissed Bruno, thanking him for the kind words he said. "Crystal, you are special, you are a gift from God sent to me. You....you are my everything. Crystal Ralene Rosales, the mother of my children, and the core of my heart and soul, will you be mine forever and always, and walk down the aisle with me into marriage?" Bruno pulled out a box opened a box. There laid a crystal ring.

I put my hands to my face, and the crowd began to chant "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I just exited a marriage, and I honestly don't think I am ready to enter another one. The pressure began. I couldn't hurt Bruno's pride, and embarrass him. That would tear him apart. "Will you?" Bruno whispered. I shed a tear and nodded my head. "Yes. Yes!" I said cried. Bruno stood up and picked me up and spun me around on stage. "She said yes! She said yes!" Bruno chanted. "Thank you! And have a great night!" Bruno shouted, and the lights vanished from the stage. I am now the fiance to the man I love. However, this was a fast move I made, and I am not proud of that.