Going Home

After many days is painful physical therapy, I am now being released from the hospital. I spent a total of nine weeks in the hospital, and those are nine weeks I can't get back.

It still hurts to walk, so the doctors allowed me to have a wheelchair. "We will see you soon Crystal. Have a great remainder of your pregnancy." One of the nurses said. "Thank you so much!" Bruno and I said with a smile.

Bruno wheeled me out of the hospital, and the paparazzi was waiting for us. "Crystal! How's your leg?!" "Bruno I'd a boy or girl?" "How many months are you Crystal?" The paparazzi questioned. "My leg is fine." I said to them as we kept moving towards the car. "You'll find out when the baby is born." Bruno said.

Bruno wheels me to his black, tinted windowed Cadillac. He opened the door and assisted me in. Bruno collapsed the wheel chair and put it into the trunk. He then came to the other side. Bruno put the key into the ignition, and put the car in reverse.

I gasped as I remembered something important. "What? What's wrong?" Bruno asked me as we escaped the paparazzi. "My court date is tomorrow." I can't believe that I forgot all about it. "It's going to be smooth. You'll be fine." Bruno said.

After arriving home, I granted that I was going to take a bath. Those sponge baths, we're not working for me. I took my time, and washed my body, and relaxed in warm water. It felt nice to be home, and I'm glad to be home.

After I finished my bath, I wrapped, the towel around my big belly, and walked out to the to the bedroom. Bruno was changing his shirt, and he fluffing out his fro. I haven't really seen my full body in the mirror yet. I walked in front of the mirror, and held my stomach with the towel still wrapped around me. I didn't realize how big I have become since now.

Bruno walked over to me, and he put his hands on my stomach. He looked at me in the mirror. "Two. I still can't believe it." I faintly smiled. "Are you okay? Bruno asked. "Just nervous. About tomorrow, giving birth." I said. "Crys, listen to me. You are a strong woman, you can handle both things, but don't over think it babe. Okay?"

Bruno put his hand on my waist. "Yeah, you're right." I said. Bruno kissed my cheek, and he walked me to the bed. I laid in the bed for just a couple of minutes, and I fell asleep.

When I feel asleep, it was day, now it is night, and Bruno is not here in the bed with me. I still had my towel around my body, so I changed into some comfortable clothing. It slightly hurts to walk, but I can tolerate this pain.

I walked out of the room to look for Bruno. I walked out to the entertainment room, and Bruno was sitting on the couch. He had a pen and pad on table, and Bruno was sleeping like there was no tomorrow. He's writing a new song. Is it wrong for me to look?

I picked up the pad, and looked at what Bruno wrote. "She's strong, but she doesn't realize." Is what he put, but he scratched it out. "She was broken, and I repaired her. Now, she is someone I want to be with, forever." Is something else Bruno wrote, however this was not scratched out. There was one more line that he wrote, and it shocked me. "You are his wife, but you are my life, my everything." Bruno wrote, unfortunately, the was scratched out as well. These could not possibly be lyrics, these are his strong thoughts about me being Nathaniel. He never really liked to talk about him, but maybe this is what he does, puts his anger on paper.