We're the 12 Best Friends ( :

THE MAIN GIRL IN THIS FANFICTION IS PICTURED ON THE SIDE. SHE IS BEST FRIENDS WITH THE JANOSKIANS, ONE DIRECTION, AND JUSTIN BIEBER. HER NAME IS BRITTANY AND SHE IS 16 YEARS OLD. THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS PRETTY MUCH JUST EXPLAINS WHO SHE IS AND HOW SHE KNOWS ALL OF THE GUYS. SHE IS MOSTLY BASED OFF OF A LITTLE BIT OF AN OLDER VERSION OF OLIVIA HOLT. SO HERE IS ALL THE MAIN AGES :

Brittany : 17 years old

Justin Bieber : 17 years old

Beau Brooks: 18 years old

Luke & Jai Brooks : 17 years old

Daniel 'Skip' Sayhounie : 18 years old

James Yammouni : 17 years old

Harry Styles : 17 years old

Liam Payne : 18 years old

Zayn Malik : 18 years old

Niall Horan : 17 years old

Louis Tomlinson : 18 years old

*They all still look the same they do today ( April 2013 ). Brittany and some other characters may sing / write songs throughout the story that they really didn't, just pretend they did. Oh and Brittany sings like multiple different people so when I tell you shes about to sing a song, look up the song and listen to it.(: .

INTRO:

Brittany's POV

My name is Brittany and I have a talent nobody knows about ; I can sing. Not even my best friends know that I sing. I am 17  and I have long blonde hair that is usually wavy and curly. I have big, chocolate brown eyes and I am kind of short and I guess I am quite skinny, but probably because I'm always doing something because I kind of have a problem sitting still. Which brings me to the subject of why I do so poorly in school. I'm kind of a troublemaker but I am really not a mean person. I just don't really pay attention and sit still but, oh well ; I am still a B or C average student. 

I kind of have a weird family, if you can call it even a family. We are always moving to different countries and my parents are never even at home! They come home about once a week for an hour to pack a new suitcase and then they leave again. It's okay though, they send me back a lot of money and we are pretty rich I guess. I don't like to tell anyone that though because I want my friends to like me for me and not the stuff I have. My parents don't really care about how school, or my life for that matter, is going as long as I am passing.

Well there are a few things I still haven't talked about ; Where I live, who my best friends are, my singing capability, and my relationship status.

First off, I live in Glenroy, Melbourne Australia. I really like it here because of my best friends and the warm weather. I live on a quite fun street with my best friends. Beau, Jai, Luke, Daniel aka Skip, and James are my best friends in Melbourne ; and yes they are The Janoskians. I also know some other famous people like One Direction and Justin Bieber but I don't tell anyone that. Not even The Janoskians. I don't even tell each of the other ones I know them because.. because.. I don't know why I just don't. Here is my life story before we get to now. Lets start off with Justin since I knew him first.