Chapter 13 : Interview.

I looked at him shocked. By now the guys stopped and were watching. I decided to play along with his little act. I smiled up at him and he smiled wider and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and we pulled away. I noticed the guys giving him the worst death glare I have ever seen. George noticed but it only made him smile wider.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me getting closer to me slowly. I pretended not to notice but the boys sure did. I heard them all breathing faster because of rage. I looked George in the eyes and fake smiled.

"I sing now. I got signed this morning with Simon and I'm going on tour with the boys." I told him and he nodded understanding before turning to the boys who had their fists clenched so hard that their knuckles were turning white. He noticed this and smiled a sick smile at them.

"Hey, can you give us a minute alone? Thanks." He said and turned back to me. Liam, surprisingly, was the first to storm up to him. He was about to grab him by the neckline of his shirt and punch him in the face but I stepped in the middle before he touched him and put my hand on his chest. He looked down at me a little bit calmer and I nodded at him sadly, telling him to give us a minute. He gave George one last glare before storming off in the other direction with the guys still watching me. I nodded at them and they all stormed out with Liam.

When they were gone, or so George thought, he grabbed my hand and smiled down at me. I saw Niall, Liam, Louis, Beau, Justin, Skip, and Luke crawl across the floor behind an empty receptionist desk. I saw that and began to smirk and George pulled me into another hug. I put my head up on his shoulder so I could see the boys behind the receptionist desk smiling at me and I smiled back, they were spying. Then I saw Zayn, Harry, Jai, and James crawl across the floor after them. Zayn and Harry winked at me and the other 2 smiled. I smiled at them and they made it safely behind the desk.

George pulled away and all of the guys were peeking over the receptionist desk so all that you could see was their eyes. I started to chuckle and George looked at me confused. I could see all of the boys were trying their best to hold in their chuckles too. They were all red in the face and had their hands over their mouths.

"Well, you never texted me back about our movie date tonight?" George told me and smiled. I looked him in the eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, sorry, I was kind of preoccupied at the moment." I told him and he frowned.

"Yeah you surely get around don't you?" He asked me seriously with a glare. I looked at him shocked. Did he seriously just say that?

"Excuse me?" I asked him and all of the boys shot up from behind the counter and were the most mad I have ever seen them. He saw them and rolled his eyes and turned back to me.

"Yeah, your probably as easy as it is to breathe." He told me with a smirk and I felt tears start to form in my eyes. The boys ran over to me from behind the counter but I stopped them before they gave me a hug.

"Seriously? I have never even made out with any of them!" I told him harshly and he smirked at me evilly.

"Lies. Your such a slut." He told me getting angry. He was so angry that he slapped me across the face, hard. I held the side of my face that he hit and looked at him with a few tears escaping my eyes. All of the boys couldn't hold it in anymore. Liam, Zayn, Beau, Louis, James, Skip, Luke, Jai, and Justin went after George. I saw them about to charge him but I had to stop them, no matter how much he deserved it.

"STOP!" I yelled at them and they all stopped and looked at me sadly. Niall came up to me and wrapped me in his arms into a Horan Hug while I cried softly.