Chapter 12 : Rules & Interviews.

Brittany's POV

We all boarded the bus and I was sitting in between Justin and Harry and we were all in a circle. I felt my phone buzz from on the counter and Louis was closest to it.

"Louis. Will you pretty please grab me my phone from behind you." I said and he groaned even though he could clearly reach it.

"What do I get if I do" he smirked and all of the other boys glared at him. This has got to stop.

"Okay, if this whole road trip, tour thing is going to work you guys need to stop glaring at each other. I don't know why you guys do nor do I care but it's pretty annoying and what do you want?" I told them and asked Louis.

"Well its not our fault we're all in love with the same person." Liam said under his breath, probably thinking nobody could hear him when we all did.

"Oh my gosh! You guys have are in love with the same person! Yeah, I heard that! Who is it? Who is the lucky girl!" I yelled and they all looked shocked and became as pale as a ghost.

"Um.. Megan Fox!" Beau said and they all relaxed and nodded. Lies.

"Fine, if you guys wont tell me who you like than I wont tell you who I like." I said and crossed my arms. They all looked at me wide eyed. It was kind of awkward until Louis spoke up.

"You have to let me sleep in your bunk WITH YOU for the night tonight." He said and smirked. All of the boys looked at him very angry. Whatever.

"Okay? Why WITH me? Why not switch?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Because I like to cuddle. Duh." He told me like it was obvious. I just laughed and he tossed me my phone. I caught it and Harry finally blew up with anger.

"THATS IT! BOYS MEETING UPSTAIRS!" His voice boomed and Louis looked at me apologetically. I looked at the others who were just as mad as Harry. Wow. I just sat there and tried to listen to what was going on upstairs. No luck, they shut the door. I just turned on the TV and watched SpongeBob, I'm hungry.

Meanwhile in Harry's POV

As soon as we all got upstairs I closed the door. We cant go on like this. I looked at Louis who had the biggest grin on his face.

"Wipe that grin off your face Louis. This is not funny. I love Brittany." Liam said harshly and everyone looked at him with their faces red with anger, and frankly so was mine.

"No, I love Brittany more than you do." Niall said with the most anger a little leprechaun can hold.

"Shut up leprechaun. I love Brittany, if she ended up dating any of you dorks she would just get heartbroken and I cant let that happen." Justin told us all and we were all angry at him. I walked right up to him and grabbed his shirt. I would never break her heart.

"You listen here kid, you broke her heart already with that stupid message, which is very untrue because she is beautiful, so actually you don't deserve her." I spat in his face and he shoved me into the bunk beds. I looked at him in anger. We were about to charge at each other again but that Beau kid stopped us.

"If you keep going on like this there wont be anything left for her to date of you guys. I love her too but you don't see me fighting like an idiot." He told us madly and we all were about to punch him but he was right. I ran my fingers through my curls to calm down.

"Okay, clearly we all love her so how are we going to settle this?" Zayn said sharply. I looked at Louis and so did all of the others because he was grinning.