Chapter 4 : Janoskians?

I looked out the window one last time before the plane took off. I saw all of the boys sitting on the floor crying into their hands leaning on each others shoulders. A few tears managed to escape until I felt someone's thumb wipe the tears gently away from my face. I turned to look at the person sitting next to me. He was tan and had black hair and green eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked me with a thick Australian accent.

"Yeah, I just left my best friends." I told him wiping the last tears off of my face. He nodded sympathetically.

"I'm sorry. Well lets change the subject then." He told me before pulling me into a hug. "My name is Beau." He said still hugging me.

"I'm Brittany" I told him laughing slightly.

"Would you like to be my new best friend?" He asked me in a childish way. I chuckled and pretended to think.

"I guess. I don't want to be a loner in a new country." I told him.

"So your moving here by yourself? How old are you?" He asked me. We continued this conversation and many others. Before we knew it we have landed and we were getting off of the plane. He helped me get my luggage down and walked with me out of the terminal.

He hailed a taxi, put our luggage in, and we sat down inside of it.

"Since we both live in Glenroy, do you just want to come back to my house with me and then we can go find yours and get you settled in?" He asked me with hope in his voice.

"Sure, but" I paused for dramatic effect while he sat there waiting for me to go on. "you need to show me around to the mall tomorrow. I told him with a smile. He grinned from ear to ear and nodded his head up and down quickly.

"Okay but I have to warn you about my family and mates. My mom, Gina, she is the nicest lady you will ever meet. I have two younger brothers who are twins, they are your age and will probably be all over you because your gorgeous." He said while winking at me. I just gave him a smirk a playfully punched his shoulder.

"What about your mates?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, they are probably at my house now and they will also be all over you because of your gorgeousness." He said while winking again. I just laughed and shook my head.

Soon we arrived at his house ; we got our luggage out of the trunk and walked up to the front porch. He opened the door and a small white dog came running at me. I set down my luggage and started petting the small dog. she began to lick my face and I just giggled. I stopped and turned to look at Beau who was staring at me. I raised my eyebrows and smirked up at him. He just blushed and looked away.

"LUKE JAI SKIP JAMES I'M HOME!!" He yelled through the house. I laughed at how loud he is and then I hear footsteps on the stairs. I turned around to the staircase and saw all of the guys looking at me. They were just staring at me, it was weird. I just grinned and reached out to the nearest guy.

"Hi, I'm Brittany." I told him with a small smile.

"Hey, I'm Luke, the better looking twin." He said with a wink at the end. I just laughed, this kid reminded me of Beau! He came up and hugged me which took me by surprise at first but I hugged him back and then we pulled apart and smiled at each other. I then turned to the next boy.

"Hey, I'm Jai, the stronger twin." He said with a wink and stuck his tongue out at Luke. We hugged each other and pulled away as I moved onto the next one.

"Hey, I'm James, the only normal person here." He said with a chuckle and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and then I moved onto the last person.

"Hey, I'm Daniel but they all call me Skip." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. After we were done with introductions Beau walked into the room. I didn't even notice he left. Ha-ha! I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I pulled it out and I had a new message.

From : NiNi

To : BriBri

Hey beautiful. Did you make it there all right? xx

Aww! He checked up on me, he is such a cutie. I miss them so much. Before I knew it, Skip was giving me a hug. I was confused why until I felt Beau's thumbs wipe a tear away from my face. All of the boys looked at me with worried expressions which made me laugh. They were confused as to why I was crying. Beau looked at me expecting an explanation.

"Sorry, I just left my best friends in England and one of them just texted me. I said quietly. They all came over and gave me a group hug.

"So do you want to go to your new house now?" Beau asked me and I nodded.

"Do you guys want to come?" I asked the rest of the boys ; they all looked at each other and nodded grabbing a piece of my luggage and carrying it out to Beau's car. I walked out the door and took this as an opportunity to text Niall back.

From : BriBri

To : NiNi

Hey handsome. Yes I did, thanks for checking on me cutie!(; Skype tonight? Miss you guys already xx

I sent it and walked over to the car.

"Well there aren't enough seats for all of us so Jai sit on Luke." Beau told them. They groaned but did as they were told. I chuckle and got into the car behind them. We pulled out of the driveway and I gave Beau my new address which was only a 5 minute drive away! He turned on the radio and of course, another Justin Bieber interview. Apparently these guys loved the Biebs because they all instantly grew quiet focusing on the interview.

'So Justin, we understand that your deeply missing someone right now.' The interviewer asked him.

'Yes, my best friend. Her name is Brittany.' He said with the voice of an angel. All of the boys in the car turned to me.

'Hey that girl has the same name as you!' Luke told me smiling and I smiled and nodded.

'What would you tell her if she could hear you now?' The interviewer asked him. I already knew the answer to this.

'Brittany, I want you to know that I'm still the same guy. I still love you the same, if not more than I did. Please contact me so I know that your at least alright. I love you.' He said quietly and I pretended I was busy looking on my phone so they wouldnt see I was upset as the interveiw continued. I looked at my phone and I had a new text.

To : BriBri

From : NiNi

Hey love. We cant bring ourselves to do anything without you except write sad depressing songs. :( Non of us have even eaten since you left! I love you. Stay safe beautiful

What! They need to eat! I cant believe I did this to them! We arrived at my house, which was kind of big, and they were in awe. I chuckled and got out.

"I got to go but we should hang out again sometime!" I told them and they all smiled at me and nodded.

"For sure! I will text you tomorrow babe?" Beau asked me smiling and I blushed a little and nodded before running inside and their car zoomed out of my driveway. I ran inside and chucked off my shoes. I grabbed my laptop.

I need to fix all of this maddness.