Chapter 2 : Meeting One Direction.

Chapter 2 (Brittany's POV)

**Niall, is in England trying out for the X Factor and all of the other guys are there too. But Niall is still from Ireland, the X Factor just didn't come to Ireland and so he flew out to England to compete. And Justin never really did this stuff in real life. Everything in this story is fake.**

I really miss Justin. It has been about 4 years since I left so we are 14 years old now. He has gotten very popular with his singing and I think he is getting a contract signed. I haven't talked to him in about 3 years. The first few months we skyped everyday, until we got into our first fight.

We were skyping when he told me he was very popular in school and his friends couldn't find out that he still talked to me because they don't like me. He told me he has to cut back on skyping and talking because he cant let them find out he still talks to me. They were my old bullies. They still bully me over the internet and stuff but I just don't pay attention to it.

"I'm really sorry Brit but I just cant let them find out. We need to cut back on skyping. And talking. Maybe I will just call you so please don't talk to me unless I talk to you first because I don't want them to find out I still talk to you." He said to me on video chat over Skype the last day we talked. I was about to start crying an I could tell he didn't even notice, or care ; like he used to.

"So your ashamed of me. I get it. How about I help you out with this? How about you never talk to me again and I wont talk to you, then they have no way of finding out." I told him through the screen. A tear slipped through my eye and down my cheek.

"Brit, I didn't mean it like that. I just cant go back to being a loser. I finally have people who care about me!" He screamed at me. He is changed, for the worst.

"I cared about you. I thought we were best friends? But I'm a loser so, forget it. Goodbye Justin. Oh and good luck with your singing career. I'm sure you'll be super popular then." I told him harshly and logged of Skype. Right as I logged off I saw a tear run down his cheek.

A few days later I was looking at my Facebook on my phone ; looking at the usual hate I got from the old bullies, until one post stuck out at me.

'Justin Bieber: Loser. Why was I even friends with you? I'm glad you moved so I don't have to see your hideous face anymore.'

Wow. That one hurt. After everything. Wow. Now it is 3 years later from that day and I haven't talked to him. He has tried to call me a few times the first week but now I have nothing from him. No more thinking about him though, if he forgot me than I can forget him.

I am going to the X Factor studio audition place to call people up on stage for my parents. They always want me to put a good name in for them. Oh and their new job? They are actors. We are very wealthy and nobody knows still because I change my name for school, just for privacy cases. I have a nanny, her name is Kristi and she is the nicest person ever. Anyways, I am at the X Factor studio right now trying to calm the nerve of many anxious contestants. All them are fairly nice, except for a few of course, but so far so good.

Next group I have to get is.. One Direction. **I know that they didn't audition as a band, but in this they are** I started walking over to a group of 5 boys around my age to tell them its time to go backstage. As soon as I walked over, they all looked and grinned in my direction.

"Hey guys, I'm Brittany and they want you backstage." I told them grinning back.

"Okay, I'm Liam." Said one with brown hair reaching out his hand to grab mine. I held onto his hand for a while and smiled at him while he grinned back at me.