Chapter 6 : Sweeet.

Chapter 6 : Sweeet.

We began making our way towards the doors to the mall when we were stopped by 2 girls that looked around 14 years old. They ran up to the boys and began squealing like pigs.

"OMG WE ARE HUGE FANS! CAN WE PLEASE GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH!" They both screamed at the boys. The boys nodded normally and signed the back of the shirts before the girls ran off. The boys began walking again but stopped when the saw I didn't move.

"What was that?" I asked them smirking. They looked at me amazed. What?

"You don't know who we are?" Beau asked me, clearly surprised.

"Umm, apparently not?" I said with a chuckle. They boys all looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Just tell me who you guys are!" I shouted with a smile. They all laughed before responding.

"We're the Janoskians!" They all shouted at the same time. What?

"Okay? Are you guys like a boy band or something?" I asked them. They all looked at me like I grew 4 arms. What's the big deal?

"NO!" They all shouted at one time. "We are pranksters on YouTube." Luke told me with a chuckle. My lips curved into a wide grin.

"Show me what you do." I told them and Skip took my iPhone out of my back pocket and went on YouTube. He showed me The Awkward Train Situations and I had to sit down on the ground I was laughing so hard.

"You guys are legends!" I told them and they all grinned victoriously.

"We also have a single out and we are working on more music now." I stopped right then and remembered this mornings phone call with Simon. I was scared all over again. Oh well. YOLO.

"Why were you guys so shocked after you found out that I haven't heard of you guys?" I asked them remembering their expressions. They all looked at each other before someone broke the silence.

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but we thought you might have just wanted to be friends with us for fame ; but now we see that really isn't the case. Listen, we have all really grown fond of you and, well, we love you." Skip told me. I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

"I love you guys too." I told them and we all went in for a group hug. We pulled away and started shopping.

First we went into Lids. I got pretty bored while the guys were looking so I sat on the floor and looked at my phone, 7 new messages! The first one was from Liam.

From : LiamTheGreat(:

To : BrittneyIsAwesome.(:

Hey love. We are still sticking to your rules, no worries. I miss you lots but we are coming to Aussie in 2 weeks and are staying for a whole week! We have been keeping busy by writing songs about you. We always end up crying though. Well, text me back soon beautiful xx

Wow. In 2 weeks they are coming. That's great. I miss them so much.

From : BrittanyIsAwesome.(:

To : LiamTheGreat(:

Hey bud. Good job, you don't know how happy that makes me. Yay! I miss you so much also! Aw, you guys are too cute. Don't let the tears get the best of you. Skype later? I want to see that handsome face of yours. Love you! xx

Great. 6 to go, next ; Harry!

From : Hazza<3

To : Britt<3