Chapter 8 : Fresh Start.

I woke up in the morning to the sound of birds chirping, quite loudly, outside my window. I got out of bed and looked at my phone. Today was Saturday, 2 weeks from now I will be at the Opening Awards with all of my best friends. I smiled at the thought of being with all of them. But, will they like each other? Should I tell them how I met all of them? Should I tell them about my parents? I will probably have to so they know why I am living with Simon, or dad?

It's too early to think about all that stuff. I decided to look at my phone. 3 new messages. The oldest one was from.. Harry.

From : Hazza<3

To : Brittany<3

Hey babe. We are so sorry we couldn't Skype last night, we locked ourselves, without our phones, in the music room and we just wrote songs about you. I think we made 3 but I'm not for sure, you have to ask Nialler. Can we Skype tonight? We would be in the studio but we have no clue where Uncle Si is. He left the other night and wouldn't tell us where he is going. Weird. Don't bother texting back, we are probably sleeping. Skype you at 6 tonight love! I miss you and I love you.

Wow. I think I will tell them about my family tonight. No, then they will ask about Simon. I can't tell anyone because then they will know about my singing. I want to surprise them at the Opening Show. I will figure this out later and I moved onto the next one from Justin.

From : TheBiebs<3

To : TheBritt<3

6 days beautiful.<3 I miss you! Should I bring anything? Love you! xx

Okay so, he will be here next Friday and we can hang out and the One Direction boys get here that next Tuesday and the Janoskians are already here. Great.

From : TheBritt<3

To : TheBiebs<3

6 days handsome. Same here. Just your pretty little face, preferably shaved. I hate facial hair. Yuck! (; Love and Miss you toooo! xx

I opened up the last one that came from like, 20 min ago. Its from Beau.

From : Beau<3

To : Brittany<3

Hey gorgeous. Do you want to chill with us today? We can do anything you want. All the boys agree. (: ha. Text me back soon! xx

Maybe after my meeting I can go with them to get a new dress for the Opening Awards Show thing. Because I kind of need a dress. I will have to see how long the meeting is, I don't think it will be that long though. But I also need to be back by 6.

From : Brittany<3

To : Beau<3

Hey pretty boy. Yeah, My meeting kind of got moved to this morning because some.. stuff.. happened last night. Can we go get a dress for the Opening thing? You guys don't have to go if you don't want to. (: xx

Its 9:00 am so I decided to go downstairs and I saw Simon was already up and made breakfast. I grabbed a plate and put some pancakes, eggs, a blueberry muffin, some sausage, and I got a big glass of milk. Hey, I'm a growing girl, I need food.

I smiled at Simon, which he returned and we sat down at the big round table. I was in the middle of stuffing my face when he decided to talk.

"So would you like to do the meeting now?" He asked me. I had some pancake hanging out of my mouth and I nodded. He chuckled at my manners and got on with it.