Chapter 11 : Surprises.

I looked at the people standing in front of me. I felt a few tears run down my face before they tackled me with hugs ; yes, One Direction was at the door. We all cried a little bit before we started with the real hugs. The first one in line was Harry.

I smiled at him and he smiled a huge smile and wrapped his arms very tightly around my body. I wrapped my arms around his torso and we hugged.

"Brittany, even though it hasn't even been a week, I have missed you so much. I am so sorry too. I was jealous and stupid. I am just glad your alright. I love you so much." He cried into my shoulder and everyone, except for the Janoskians and the rest of One Direction who kind of glared at Harry. I was too happy to let it bug me now.

"I missed you too Harry. Its alright, I'm sorry too. I love you too." I cried into his shoulder and we pulled away. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and slowly passed me into Liam's open arms.

I hugged Liam much like I hugged Harry. He smelled good. Wow, that was random.

"Brittany, I am so sorry. I missed you and it caused me pain to see you with other lads I don't know. I just didn't want you to get hurt, but I ended up hurting you and it will never happen again. Are you okay? I love you." He told me with tears running down his face onto my shoulder.

"It's alright Liam, I am so sorry too. I missed you cutie. I'm fine. I will tell you guys everything later. I love you." I told him into his wet shoulder ; wet from my tears. He kissed me on my cheek and passed me to Zayn. Zayn hasn't even hugged me yet and he is crying. Him crying, well, it made me cry. He grabbed me and roughly pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back tightly and we cried into each others shoulders.

"I was so worried when I saw you run away on the small computer screen. I am so sorry. I just didn't want those guys to hurt you. I was jealous and wrong. I missed you so much. I love you so much. You are my whole life, I don't know what I would do without you." He cried into my shoulder. I cried harder and everyone else in the room, except for the guys who were STILL glaring, now with Harry and Liam and without Zayn. Ugh.

"It's alright. Thanks for caring. I'm sorry too. Its all good. I missed you too. I love you loads also." I told him into his shoulder. He kissed me on my eyelid, which made me chuckle and him to grin a wide grin. He passed me to Louis' outstretched arms. Louis lifted me into the air and spun me around. I was giggling the whole time and then he pulled me into a giant hug and cried.

"Brittany, your my carrot queen. I was devastated to see you with other guys and I apologize. I am so sorry. I just missed you and I love you so much." He stuttered out.

"Its alright. I love you to Carrot King." I said and we both chuckled. I missed his laugh. He slowly pulled away and licked my cheek.

"Eww Louis! That's gross!" I shouted and everyone, except for the guys glaring, laughed very hard. Next was Niall. His face was red and tears were pouring out of his eyes. He pulled me into the Horan Hug and we both cried.

"BriBri, I am so sorry, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. I even love you more than my food." He cried and everyone laughed, except for the guys glaring of course. I missed his hugs so much.

"NiNi, Its alright. I love you too. A lot." Said and pulled him closer. We were all complete ; well almost. The only one missing is -. I didn't even get to finish my thought when somebody knocked on the door. I looked at Simon and he was smiling like a clown on drugs. What is up with him today? He tilted his head toward the door wanting me to answer it. I gave him a weird look and walked over to the door. I opened it quickly and I was tackled to the ground, literally. I heard someone laughing above me, I recognized that laugh. I looked up and it was him.