Chapter 1 : Meeting Justin

I was about 5 years old when I moved from America to Toronto, Canada for my parents job. I usually had a nanny because my parents were always gone. My nanny and I were walking around the city to go and get some more food because we were running low.

"Brittany, come on we need to get more food! Walk faster!" She said sternly to me while I was walking. She was always so mean, I still don't know why. Everything was going fine until some stupid little boy thought it would be fun to pull my hair to get my attention.

"OWW! What do you want?" I asked him as he stood there with a little smirk on his face. I was really annoyed because that really hurt.

"I'm Justin. Do you want to be my friend?" he asked kind of shyly looking down at his shoes.

"Hmm.. Are you going to pull my hair again if I am your friend?" I asked him with some attitude. I really actually did want to be his friend but he pulled my hair!

"No! I promise I won't pull your hair ever, ever again if your my friend!" he said very quickly. Then he stuck his pinkie finger out right in front of my face and almost poked me in the eye. "I pinkie promise I wont. I never break a pinkie promise!"

"Fine. I will be your friend." I said smiling as I stuck out my pinkie finger and wrapped it around his. We both smiled and ran off. Ever since that day we were inseparable. We never got in any fights and always had lots of fun. Soon he started making YouTube videos of himself singing and he was really good! He loved singing too which was a good thing. Life was perfect except for one thing ; school.

Justin and I were always bullied at school because girls and guys weren't supposed to be friends. We would get pushed around and called names, but nothing would separate us. We helped each other through all of the bad times until there was one bad time that we both couldn't fix ; moving day.

When I was 10 years old my parents told me we were leaving for England. I really didn't want to leave Justin but I knew I had to go. The next day I told him I was moving and he was not too happy about it.

"WHAT!! YOUR MOVING!! WHY!??!?" he yelled as we were sitting in my room talking, it was a Saturday and I was leaving the next day on Sunday. I know it was late to tell him but I wanted him to be happy for the last few days we had together.

"Its not my choice, Justin. I have to move because my parents got a new job. I cant just be a homeless person all of my life. I really don't want to leave you either.  Your my best friend." I told him on the verge of tears because I was really going to miss him.

"Well, you can live with me! We can be like brother and sister! Please don't leave me! I will have to face the bullies all alone and everything will be boring without you and you wont be able to come over anymore and you wont be able to come to church with us and you wont get to see me sing and -" I interrupted him with a hug because I could see he was on the verge of tears too.

"I'm really sorry Justin. I couldn't live with you. I don't want to leave you either and I am sorry about the bullying and everything but I have to go. I will still be able to call you and we can Skype. And as for your singing, keep posting your videos, I know you are ready to stop doing them but you are too talented and I want to see them. Please keep singing for me." I told him pulling away from the hug to look him in the eyes. When I did I wish I didn't because he was crying, which made me cry.

"Okay, I promise." He said and we soon drifted off to sleep right there.

---Next Morning---

I was fast asleep until I felt something wet on my shoulder. I was confused so I opened my eyes and looked up to see Justin looking at me with some tears running down his face. Why is he crying? I slowly remembered what that day was and turned sad. I looked up into his sad eyes and gave a weak smile, today was the day I leave.

Justin's mom, Patty, brought us to the airport that morning to meet my parents. We got to my terminal and saw my parents getting ready to board the plane, this was goodbye. My vision was beginning to get blurry as tears were starting to form in my eyes. I went over to Patty to say goodbye first.

"Aww, sweetie! We are going to miss you so much so you have to promise to Skype us as much as you can and don't forget about us! We will have to fly you out to visit as soon as we get the money. I love you and have a fun time." She said with a few tears escaping from her eyes. I was crying too and so I pulled her into a big hug. We broke the hug and walked over to Justin who already had many tears streaming down his face.

"Is this real? Please tell me this is just a joke. I can't live without you! Please.. stay." He managed to choke out while looking me in the eyes. He was bawling now, and so was I. I wrapped him up in a huge hug.

"I'm sorry. Everything's going to be alright. Just promise you wont forget me when your famous. And make sure and fly me out to your penthouse." I told him with a small smirk on my face.

"You will be the first person I fly anywhere. I am going to try and become famous just for you, I want you to be by my side at all of my shows and everywhere I go. Your my best friend, nobody will ever replace you, ever." He choked out with many tears running down his face.

"Flight 1025 to England is now boarding." said the lady over the loudspeaker. Justin held onto me tighter right as she said that until his mom had to pull us apart. As I was being dragged away from my best friend by my parents, I caught his eye ;

'I love you' I mouthed to him because I couldn't speak with all of the tears running down my face.

'I love you too' he managed to mouth back before I was forced to board the plane.

England, here I come.