Chapter 14 : Oh Boy.

Chapter 14 : Oh Boy.

Brittany's POV

I was walking down the street hand in hand with Louis and we were pretty silent, but it was comfortable. We soon arrived at the Chinese restaurant and we walked up to order. There was only one other person there and it was.. the elderly woman I met. She was drinking a small bowl of soup, all alone at a 2 person table.

"Hi can we get 16 large orange chicken boxes and 10 containers of white rice." Louis told the person and we paid and he was about to sit down at an empty table and wait when I grabbed his arm and pulled him over toward the spot with the elderly woman. He looked at me confused but I just smiled at him.

We soon arrived at her table and I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me, not recognizing me. I pulled down my hood and took of my sunglasses and she gasped. I smiled a big smile at her and she smiled back. She got out of her chair and wrapped me into a big hug and I hugged her back and we were laughing. I turned to a confused Louis and chuckled.

"Louis, this is the woman I stayed with when I ran away last night." I told him and he nodded and understood. He smiled at the woman and put his hand out for her to shake and she just grabbed it and pulled him into a hug and we laughed.

"Call me Denise." She said when they pulled away and he smiled.

"Okay Denise, my name is Louis." He said and smiled. She smiled back and turned to me.

"I heard you on the radio today. Congratulations!" She said laughing and I laughed too.

"Yeah, it was pretty crazy. But I had all of the boys to help me with it." I said smiling and I had a brilliant idea. "Denise, you need to come back to our bus and have dinner tonight. Please, I want you to meet the others and it can be a favor for making me that amazing breakfast this morning." I told her and she shook her head.

"I wouldn't want to interrupt your time with them." She said and smiled but I shook my head.

"I am spending the next 2 years with them on a bus. You will be doing me a favor." I told her and she chuckled.

"Hey! We aren't that bad!" Louis said smiling and we all laughed. "But Denise we would be delighted to have you come over for dinner. I can imagine how much trouble it must have been taking care of this thing for a whole night." He said smiling and messing up my hair. She chuckled and nodded.

"Okay, okay. If you insist." She said smiling and getting up. Right then the Chinese man handed us our food and we grabbed the large bags and headed to the bus with Denise.

We soon got to the bus and we all climbed on. She began helping Louis get plates and silverware, other than spoons of course, ready for dinner. I began walking upstairs to fin all of the boys sleeping in their bunks. I walked over to them and shook them all lightly so I wouldn't hurt them. They all began to wake up and groaned.

"Come on sleepyheads, we have a very special person here and she wants to meet you. She means a lot to me, and we have food." I told them and they all got up and made themselves presentable. When they were ready we went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. Denise turned around and smiled at me and I walked over to her and we gave each other a side hug.

"Denise, I want you to meet the boys, Justin, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Beau, James, Daniel, Jai, Luke and you already know Louis. Justin is an international pop star, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam are all in a very famous boy band called One Direction, and Beau, Luke, Jai, Daniel, and James are part of a pranking group called the Janoskians and they have a single out. Oh, and Jai and Luke are twins and Beau is their brother." I said and she nodded and hugged each of them and they hugged her back. We all smiled.