Chapter 10 : I Think I Like This

We arrived at home and we ran inside.

"Hurry up Brittany because we are leaving in 20 minutes" He told me while he ran to get changed. I put on a white tank top with one shoulder on. And found my yellow flowy skirt below a pile of sweatpants. I grabbed a thick black belt and put it over where the 2 met. I straightened my hair and put on lots of perfume and brushed my teeth. I wiped of some of my make up from yesterday and put on some new foundation, mascara, and lip gloss. I put on some gladiator sandals because heels hurt.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs where Simon was about to open the front door. He was wearing some dark wash jeans and a gray v neck. He looked pretty spiffy. We got into the car and I was so nervous, it was unreal. I listened to some music to calm down my nerves. We soon pulled up to the studio and we got out of the car.

"Are you ready?" Simon asked me with an excited smile. I gulped and nodded so we headed inside. As soon as we got inside we went straight to the front desk where a middle aged lady with black hair sat typing on a computer. She looked at us and smiled.

"Simon, they are all ready for you in meeting room 6." She told him and he nodded with me following him. We arrived at a room with a door that had a number 6 on it.

"Don't be nervous Brittany, confidence is key. You can do it. If you need anything just let me know. They are al very excited to meet you so don't be surprised. They all want to be your mentor but its ultimately up to you on who you want. You have so much talent, you need to show people what you can do." He told me seriously. I just nodded and took a deep breath. You are Brittany. You are fearless. I mentally told myself as Simon opened the door and it grew instantly quiet.

"Hey Simon." I heard many people say I was right behind him out of view.

"Hello everyone, I would like you to meet Brittany" He told them and stepped to the side. The room was huge with people gathered along a large conference table. I saw Miley Cyrus, Jordin Sparks, Jesse McCartney, Michael Jackson, Pitbull, Lady Gaga, Brittany Spears, Jason Derulo, Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Nicki Manaj, Fergie, Will.I.Am, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Usher, P!nk, Kesha, Adele, Train, PSY, Drake, Jay Sean, Pauly D and the rest of Jersey Shore, Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Kim Kardashian and all of her sisters, Janet Jackson, The Jonas Brothers, Celine Dion, Demi Lovato, Beyoncé, Zac Efron, and Jenifer Lopez.

They all smiled at me and said hello. I just smiled and waved. They all laughed at my reaction and turned their attention back to Simon.

"Well, I found Brittany when she was with One Direction at my beach house during the X Factor, she is like their sister. I learned that pretty quickly because they always demanded that she come everywhere or else they wont go. She was there for them the whole entire time. She stayed in their room, which I imagine was pretty messy. After the guys fell asleep one night she went to a tree about a mile out in my yard with a guitar."

"She didn't realize I was out there because she began to strum her guitar, which I think was Niall's?" He asked me and I nodded my head with a chuckle. Everyone chuckled and Simon moved on with the story. " Well she must really be special because Niall wouldn't even let ME touch his guitar. Anyways, she began to sing while strumming and I recognized the song instantly. It was Firework by Katy Perry." He told everyone and Katy did a small happy dance in her chair.

"She sang flawlessly." Everyone in the room sucked in a sharp breath and gasped. What?

"We need to hear her sing. If you think that she is flawless, well, she must really be special. You only said that I was good! Imagine what she would be like if she is flawless." Michael Jackson said and my jaw dropped. Me? Everybody nodded in agreement and Simon gave me a look.