Chapter 24

Hey guys! Here's another chapter hope u enjoy it, please comment, vote and Fann/Follow me :)

ATTENTION!! HIS ASSISTANT WATTPAD TRAILER IN THE COMMENTS. Wattpad won't let me post the video, just check it out I'll put the link in the comment box, Or check it out on my profile page( that will work too)Many things is about to happen, keep on reading his Assistant, hope u enjoy it! ;)

ARIANA's outfit on the side --》

○○●●●○○●●●●●○○●●●●●○○●●●●●○○●●●●●●○○●●○○

Unedited

Chapter 23

ARIANA's POV

I could see the familiar back of xavier from my balcony, he was seated by the pool, dressed in a white short and a blue vest, he looked normal in it, unlike his other clothes. He rested his back on the chair as he threw his head back. I wonder what's in his mind, he's been acting strange since the other day of photo shoot. I've noticed how his tone changed, he would talk calm unlike his normal self.

Did he really regret treating me? Heck why would he? I think something is wrong with him.

Sighing I walked out of the room, heading to the kitchen, maybe I should make ovacado smoothies, for Xavier and me. Heck I don't know why am making him an ovacado smothie.

I swallowed hard as I walked towards xavier while I held the two cups of smothies, I hope he isn't angry for coming.

'Ehm' I cleared my throat to get his attention, but he never moved a bit, maybe I should be more louder 'Ehmm,'

"Just sit," He said.

I handed him the smothie, I hold onto my breath waiting for him to take the glass and throw it away and cursing but instead he reached for it, "Thanks."

Glad he took it- wait! what?! Did he just say THANK YOU?! Oh God maybe am dreaming.

I let a small smile as I sat on the seat next to few steps away from him. He was staring at the crystal blue pool like it the most attractive thing.

Silence consumed the air, what's happening I can't find something to talk about. It's just awkward,

"I- I,"

"Yes go on," He interupted me.

"I- i-i," I trailed off. For the love of God, what's happening to me, this isn't normal.

"Wow, Ariana perks is speechless," He mocked smirking. "What? got nothing to be angry about. Oh, waiting for my grumpy mode." That's the longest speech he ever said.

"Am just trying to respect your space," I blurted out, Gosh! Space?! What space?! ugh!

He just smirked, as he turned his head at me, making me a bit nervous under his gaze. I let out a nervous smile, "You know, you are different, something else." He spoke.

"Pardon," I can't understand him.

"It's hard for me to read what's going on your mind," He swallowed.

"Are you a vampire, Edward's brother?" I laughed "That would be funny." I tried to imagine him a vampire.

"You are different, maybe because you are something else, or something I've never seen before, but I think it's a good different," He drunk his smothie. "You, Ariana perks you are nothing similar to my world, you are different from it."

His words made me speechless, I was stunned by his words, what did he mean. Am very confused at the moment, I don't know how to react at this one, never in my life was i put under this situation.

"I can't believe am saying this to you, but I can't hold it back, am done." He reached for my hand, "I've tried pushing you away from me, by being mean but you keep coming back, you didn't leave like the others."

"I-i-."

"Shh, let me finish," He cupped my face with his large hands, I melted. "It's been a long time since I felt this way, you are just coming closer, I can't stop thinking about you," He caressed my cheeks.

Oh my fridge, am way past my mind, this can't be, am really falling for him, so hard.

"Ariana, I like you." He then looked me in the eyes as his forehead attached to mine. Then everything happened so fast his lips crashed into my lips.

*****************************************

OH MY GOD!

I can't belive this, they kissed!! Who ships them? (Xarina) Ahhhh! I'm screaming!!!!!!! *tries to calm dowwn*

....
...
..
.

Okay! I'm calm, Anyways check the trailer on the comment box, I'll attach the link. ( https://youtu.be/c7R4RNtXXhM )

Plus don't forget to comment, vote , share & Fann/Follow meh..

Ciao,
-smile