Chapter 22

Bonjour beeutiful peeeeople on Earth! Hop u r fyn & in great shape! Here is a new chapter, hope you enjoy it. Sorry for the long wait, Anyways Vote& Comment drop your thoughts! :)

UNEDITED

              ●○○○○○●○○○○●○○○○●○○○○●○○○○●○○○○●○○○○●○○○○●

ARIANA'S POV ( POINT OF VIEW )

Am so fucking dead!

I hereby pray to God to forgive me for all the mistakes and sins I've ever made, God please forgive me.

Maybe it's just a nightmare.

"Ariana, miss Ariana!" He roared making me abruptly freeze, bringing me back to reality.

"Y-yes s-sir," I stuttered galping hard. "I can explain."

"Go on," He spoke as he stared at me. Crap! What the hell am i supposed to say?!

"Am waiting!"

"Can we please just drop it, am sorry okay." I spoke softly, i just had to end this before it gets even more worse, opening my big mouth, saying inpropriet words.

His mouth open slightly, about to say something, but just dismissed me. "Get me the towel."

Thank God! A small smile formed on my lips, am so glad he didn't embarrass me. Grabbing the towel from the table next to him, i handed it to him. He was still in his shorts, he was wet, Oh God! he is out of the pool. He was still shirtless. I can't believe I was ogling at him.  Flushing red i glanced anywhere but not at him.

For the first time, i have noticed how Xavier looked without a suit or formally dressed. He kinda looked carefree and normal, i can't exactly explain why I felt about him, but he kinda looked nice, not him mean personality. He should often where normal clothes.

"Are you listening?" He cleared his throat,  bringing me back to reality. 

"Umm.. yes sir." I glanced at him. "Can i ask you something?" I blurted out.

"Do your questions ever end?" He smirked, i could feel the sarcasm in his question, but chose to ignore, he stared right into my eyes.

"Why do you always act mean, when you aren't, personally?" I don't understand why, but I always wanted to ask him.

He took a moment staring at me, did i say something wrong, Urgh! am such an idiot!  I shouldn't have asked! Maybe I should start taking a lesson on how to keep my mouth big mouth shut, definitely a good idea!

"I was never mean." He spoke as he stared at the pool like it's the saddest thing. If I was drinking water, i would have chocked right away. Maybe I was judging him all the way, maybe he wasn't bad as i thought. He seemed like forced to act that way, but what happened for him to turn this cold?

"Then why are you acting mean?" I yet blurted out.

"Whatever happens to me is none of your damn business." He stood from his seat as he walked inside the masion. I can't understand why am so noisy about his life,  i felt like listening to him talk all day, while i help him with whatever he is running away from, he would probably have face it one day, i can feel it, it will be sooner than he thinks.

Walking in, i took the stairs as i headed to my room. I stepped in the balcony,  trying to be in his shoes, trying to see life at his point of view. My phone rung signalling there was an incoming call.

Incoming call. ...

Jemena. .

(Hey sweet cheeks!) I could feel the happiness in her voice, but i was definitely not in the mood right now.

( Hey Jemena)  i replied simply.

(You need to come home! it's urgent. We need to talk)  She said I could tell it's important just from her voice.

(I'm sorry but i can't, am on a business trip) I spoke tried to reason. ( Just tell me over the phone)

(It's more important,  i can't tell you over the phone, once you step in NYC,  we will talk about) I don't know why, but I felt a little bit weird, she never spoke of anything like this, maybe it's really important.

(Fine, we will talk when am back)

(Fine but don't take long) She hung up.

She's been acting weird before she went to France, she'd rather avoid me than look me in the eyes. First I thought she hide something from, but she assured the was nothing wrong then she suddenly left to France. She would have ended my calls or just ignore me and I hope she has a good reason about all that happened.

"You know you shouldn't be loud while talking over the phone." A voice rung beside me, making me just scared. Oh crap!  He scared the crap outta me. Glancing over to my left i made eye contact with sir Xavier who was busy staring at me from his balcony.

Did he hear the phone conversation I just had?

"Come over, bring me tomorrow's schedule." He shot before disappearing into his room.

Back to work..

                         ●●●○○○○○●●○○○○○○○●●●○○○○○○○●●●○○○○○○○○●●●

Comment, drop your thoughts!

Vote, if you liked the chapter/book.

& Become a fan