Chap 13

Bonjour! es gars! Voici un autre chapitre. J'espère qu'il vous plaira :) (Hello guys! Here's another chapter, Hope you enjoy it :)

......

Ariana's Pov

"Ariana, wake up." Someone shook my hand. "Go away, five more minutes please." I whined, hoping they'd stop. A deep chuckle rung in the air, am sure as hell my mother's chuckle dosen't sound like that.

With a jolt i woke up, i groaned. "Am up." I recalled i was on the plane and all the time i was talking with Alex till i fell asleep somehow. "I almost thought you'd hit me," Alex joked as he let out a small chuckle. There was one thing i was sure about, Alex was quiet opposite from Xavier.

He was sweet and nice to me the whole trip, he'd laugh at my lame jokes, I'd open up and laugh. I haven't been this lately, heck i was broken and couldn't even laugh, unlike his brother, Xavier, he's mean and rude. Does he ever smile?

Alex, such a good friend and person. His girlfriend is one lucky chick.

"Sorry, it's just-, forget about it." I spoke as i unbuckled my seat, walking out the plane. He just shrugged but nonetheless walked out with me. Xavier was already out there growing inpatient as he talked to one of his bodyguards.

"Bienvenue à Paris, Ariana." (Welcome to Paris, Ariana) Alex bowed. I just let out a chuckle at his silliness. But stopped when i noticed Xavier glaring at me. I cleared my throat, Alex noticed the tense as he excused himself.

"Am taking my Lamborghini, see you guys later." He walked over to a dark red car almost black.

"Here Miss." One of the tough guys spoke as he escorted me over to Xavier BMW. "Thanks," I took a seat in the car, Xavier was already in the car. I haven't spoken to him, since i boarded the plane and i wish i stay like this never to talk to him, but I've got to.

"Uh.. thanks for the plane ride.." This is awkward. "Anything you want me to do for you?" I spoke, i hated how I'd ask him, if he wants anything, i just hate being his personal assistant.

"No," He said sternly as he looked out the window. I sunk in my seat, when suddenly my phone rung. "Sorry," I apologized, as i searched for my phone in my bag.

Kevin's

The incoming caller.

"Hello," I spoke as soon as i brought the phone on my ear.

"Hello, Ariana, how you doing?" Kevin spoke on the other end.

"Am fine, what about you?" I asked into the phone.

"Am fine, sorry for disturbance-"

"It's okay, go on, Kevin." I assured.

"I just wanted to inform you about the flowers you order every Saturday, should i bring it? i thought you might have forgotten about it."

Crap! How can i forget to tell him, not to wrap me the flowers. Am not home. I can't visiting my father, am out of country.

"Am sorry, Kevin, i forgot. Can you just drop by and hand them at the reception." I spoke, biting my lip. How can i forget it.

"Are the roses fresh, am sorry Kevin, i left this morning, but you can come over when am back. Am truly sorry." I apologized, he was a nice guy he'd help me sometimes.

"It's okay miss, I'll drop them." He assured.

"Thanks Kevin," I spoke as i ended the call, i didn't notice the whole car was quite, or was my voice loud?

Xavier has been staring at me. I cleared my throat under his serious gaze. He just shrugged.

I sent a quick text to Brianna, telling her to receive the flowers.

I could see the beautiful street of Paris. Things have changed. The seem need to me. Everything has changed. I remember when i was strolling down the small town street with my dad, I've missed him. Why did have to leave so soon? I didn't notice i was crying till i felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

Reaching for a tissue in my bag, i brushed the tears. I'm only here for work, i should probably stop crying. Running a hand in my hair, i inhaled deeply.

......

Suddenly the car came to a halt, infront of Large black gates. They opened the gates as the car entered the large gates. The chauffeur, opened my door, two other big black cars entered the gates before it was closed.

This house, heck a large villa, it's huge and beautiful, it's just another rich, villa. But its the most beautiful elegant house I've ever seen. I'm sure my jaw dropped down, as my eyes widened at the view infront of me. Xavier cleared his throat as he stared at me. God, i bet i looked like an idiot gaping at the house, My cheeks turned red from embarrassment. am such an idiot.

Five buff guys emerged from the car, another bodyguards. This is getting weirder am am really going to demand an answer. Well, sorta.

One of the guards, nodded to the rest, he seemed like the headguard, others nodded as they scattered away.

Xavier walked into the villa, with me behind him. It's even more beautiful inside the house, it's just fancy and well decorated. Everything in he house seemed expensive.

"Sir, can i ask you a question?" I cleared my throat, i hope he dosen't snap at me.

"Go on," He spoke, he literally spoke without snapping, that's a new record. I let out a breath, i didn't now i was holding.

"Why are there so many guards out there?" I asked, hopping he won't snap at my question.

"To guard us," He spoke facing me "Don't ask any other questions about the guards." He said sternly, and the rude Xavier is back.

"Sure," I nodded as he climbed the stairs. The beautiful large crystal chandelier sparked at the sunlight.

"You can have that room," Xavier spoke, once we we were up the stairs on the first floor, as he pointed at the door at the end of the stairs.

"Am taking this room." He spoke as he walked into a door, near my room. I just nodded as i dragged my bag, to the room, he choose for me. This house never cease to amaze me, the room is large and has a bathroom, with a king sized bed, wait is that a balcony?

Dropping my bag, i threw myself on the bed. It's just comfy. I let out a loud sigh as i closed my eyes. My eyes shot open when, i heard someone clear their throat. Xavier was standing at the door, his eyes filled amusement.

I abruptly stood from the bed, as i felt disappointed leaving the comfy bed, but hide it nonetheless. "Uh.. sorry," I sluttered, embarrassed. Why does he have to show up, out of nowhere?

"Bring me Monday's event." He spoke as he disappeared out of the door. I walked over to my bag as i searched the Papers, Oh thank God they still look good, i thought they crumbled through the 7 hours flight.

I walked back to his room, his room is two times large than mine, it was painted with the shade of grey. But he was now where to be seen. "Sir Xavier, are you in here?" I asked as i took in his room. I heard the shower running.

"Just place the papers on my table." I nodded mentally as i placed them on the table. I was about to walk out of the room when,-

"Are you there? make me lunch." He's demanding voice, made me stop walking.

"Yes, sure." I spoke, yeah, just demanding. I walked out of his room as i searched for the kitchen.

*********

Yay! hope you enjoyed it! :)

Comment,

Vote

& Share