Chapter 19

Hey beautiful people, A big than you to everyone out there reading my book! It really mean so much!

Julia Dan on the side->

*************

There stood a very messed up drunk Xavier, he let out a bitter laughter before he stumbled upon his foot,i groaned at his drunken state. He then slid down, seating at the staircase. He losened his tail as he held his head on his hand. He looked so sad and hurt.

"Mr. Xavier, are you alright?"I asked as i Hurriedly walked towards him. He just let out a laugh before he tried to stand up on his feet only to loose himself, falling back on the staircase.

"Crap, your wasted, i need to get you room." I spoke, as i scrunched my face in disgust at the smell of alcohol lingering in the air.

"Mr. Xavier you need to help me, please try to stand." I spoke as i tried to lift him, help him up. He then let out a chuckle before grabbing my arm.

"We talked about this Alessia, just call me Xavier." Xavier spoke, He really is drunk, who is Alessia? am sure I've heard that name before. I just ignored him, am sure when he's sober he won't remember any of this. He then tried something stupid he tried to kiss me.

"Uh, M-, Xavier stop it, please help me. Come on try to stand." I spoke calling him by his name. Crap he's heave and am sure as hell cannot carry him all by myself. What should i do? think fast Aria!

Got it!

I walked over to the front door calling one of the guards, "Uh... can you please help me put Mr. Xavier to his room, he's kinda drunk." He just nodded not saying a word as he helped me with Xavier all the way up the stairs to his room.

"Uh, thanks.."

"Elijah." He stated.

"Thanks Elijah." I smiled before heading into Xavier's room. He was on his bed tossing back and forth.

"I can't understand why you'd drink at your grand opening, infront of the paparazzi." I scolded, but he hen sat on his bed as he started mumbling under his breath. I guess I have some mess to clean tomorrow morning with all the media contacts his made tonight.

Kneeling by his bed, i removed his shoes, great just great, note the sarcasm, not only do I have to handle the grumpy Xavier but now the drunk Xavier just popped out. What more could i ask for?

Done with both pair of his shoes, i walked over to him trying to remove the big alcohol drained coat. He is such a mess. He then grabbed my waist making me freeze on my ground. My breath hitched as i looked him in the eye. He leaned in about to kiss me but i stopped him.

"Uh Xavier, you need to sleep, stop it." I tried to move out of his grip but he held me to damn tight.

"Please Alessia, don't leave me." A tear slide down his cheek. He brought me to his hard chest as he tightened his embrace. "Sir Xavier, please let go," I spoke trying to slide out from his tight hug. "Please stay." He whispered in my ear. I just hugged him awkwardly, not knowing what to do or even slide from his strong embrace.

"Don't leave, am never letting you go, Never." He pulled me on his bed as he cuddled me up next to him, like his life depended on me. Am sure as hell this wouldn't look good tomorrow morning. Whoever Alessia is had a large effect on his life.

"Stay," Were the last words I had before i felt into a soundless sleep.

》》》》》》》》

I let out a yawn as my eyes fluttered open as a groan left my mouth when my back hit a hot hard wall, wait?! There is no wall on the bed right, tossing around i faced a very deep-in-a Xavier, i gasped as i jumped out of bed, only to startle him, everything happened yesterday come back running in my mind, His expression was priceless. He was taken back but the brought back to reality.

"Fuck!" He cursed, well good morning too.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" He glared. Ladies and gentlemen the grumpy Xavier is back. "Did anything happen between us?"

"Well Sir Xavier, i didn't plan at sleeping in your room, you were the one pleading me to stay, with the 'Please Alessia, don't leave me' and NO, nothing happened between us."

He soften his eyes as he let out a sigh of relief, as he clutched his head.

"Fuck! my head hurts," He cursed, yet another curse. "Get me the painkillers." He spoke as he turned back to his sleeping position.

I just took the painkillers from his bathroom drawer. Pouring water into his glass from the jug on his night stand table, i sat on his bed next to him yet far from making any body contacts.

"Oh my god you are hot," I gasped as i touched his forehead. He then smirked, Oh no he got the wrong idea, "Not H-O-T your body, yes it is your body but ugh, it is you, yes your temperature." I flashed red.

"I'll get the bucket of water, and a clean rag,you just stay there, I'll be back in a second." I Hurriedly went back to the bathroom as i carried a small bucket of warm water back to the room as i grabbed one the the towels by the bathroom door.

Seating by his side i kept the wet warm rag on his forehead as i checked his temperature, i didn't notice he has been quiet the whole time watching my every move. I can't quiet manage bring out what his eyes held but his gaze seemed quiet soft and unfamiliar.

"Why are you being soo nice to me?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey Hey Hey, you there?

Good!

Now comment & vote :)

Become a fan