Chap 14

Bonjour! Sup guys? Hope u are all doin' fyn.

****

Ariana's pov (Point of view)

I turned of the stove as i kept the spaghetti in a plate, Placing it on the tray, i walked out of the kitchen. The kitchen wasn't hard to find, despite the huge house and big hallways. It was just down the stairs with a large door, 'Kitchen' written in bold gold letters.

"Sir Xavier." I knocked on the door, as i carefully propped the tray on my hip knocking on his door.

"Come in."

Opening the door, my eyes widened, his was shirt-less, with his eight packs on display and had a towel wrapped around his waist. As he dried his wet hair with a towel. I drifted my gaze from him, i hope he didn't see me gawking at his naked body.

Jeez, Ariana, get your sh*t together.

"Uh-uh-y-your l-lunch sir."curse the sluttering. I placed the tray on his table as i excused myself.

"Anything you need?" I asked, he just dismissed me. My cheeks were red from embarrassement, i bet i looked like a tomato. I hurriedly walked to my bedroom. I should start unpacking.

_______

The guards stood still, in their positions, like a statue. I wonder if they ever get tired of standing all day or even really risk their life to save their bosses.

I was currently seated in one of the comfy chairs on my room's balcony. I was breathing the fresh air as i curled in a ball hugging my knees. I just finished packing and eating. It's almost 4:00 P.M, i bet Xavier is asleep, since he didn't call me.

I wish i could sleep, but i couldn't sleep, i wonder how my mother is doing, i haven't visited her today. The fresh air is just calming out here. Taking a walk at the backyard, would be good, since Xavier is asleep. It's Kinda boring, i just sat here for the last two hours.

I walked out of my room, while i took the stairs down the stairs, there was even an elevator. seriously, they need an elevator? It's not that high. Lazy rich kids.

The view at the backyard, is just breathtaking, the large rectangular shaped pool and a small jaccuzi beside it, on the right was a small flower garden. This is just beautiful, the scent of fresh flowers lingered in the air. The flowers seemed fresh and the view is just breathtaking.

Taking one of the beautiful roses, i hope no one saw me. It's just beautiful not to reach for one. It's smells refreshing and good.

Taking off my flats, i slid my legs in the pool, the chilly water, made me jump but relaxed my legs in the water as playfully kicked the water with my legs.

Lying my back against the cold tile floor of the swimming pool. I closed my eyes, relaxing as the cold pool's water brushed against my bare legs. Reaching for my phone, i dialed the doctors phone number asking if there was any change.

"Hello, this is Dr. Herbert speaking." He answered on the third ring.

"Hello, it's me, Ariana," I introduced myself, hope he'd recognise me out of his all caller patient.

"Oh, hey there, Ariana perks right?" He asked

"Yes it's me, i just wanted to check up on my mother, anything new?" I asked into the phone.

"Sorry miss, there's nothing new, she's still in the coma, but why did you call?" He asked.

"Right, am out of the country i couldn't visiting her today, i just wanted to see how she's doing."

He usually sees me in the hospital everynight, it's the first time since i called him on his cellphone. He's nice to me, he'd give me advise to stay strong when I'd breakdown at the hospital, they way i couldn't handle it, not anymore.

"Ok, I'll tell you, straight foward when there's any new changes." He assured. I just nodded, as if he would see me.

"Thanks, doctor." I hung up, as i let out a sigh. I sat as i glanced over at the house. I could see my room, but then my eyes widened as i saw the room next to mine.

There he stood, shirtless-Xavier, staring at me through his balcony. Oh my God! he was watching me this whole time. That was embarrassing, he saw me picking the flower, and my legs are still in his pool. I nearly slipped in the pool, as i hurriedly removed my legs from the pool, i could feel his eyes boring into my back.

Then i did something stupid, i think I've gone mad, I waved at him.

What?!

I literally brought my arm in the air waving at him. This is NOT normal. There's clearly something wrong with me.

I quickly stepped out of the pool, as i walked back to the front door. What now? He'll think am a creep, slipping into his pool, while i picked the flowers. Could my life get any worse?

I bet he even heard the phone conversation with the doctor. He'll think am some weird girl. Life hates me, no doubt.

I slowly tiptoed upstairs, hope he wouldn't see me. This is embarrassing, why would he have to see me in funny position? Laaawd!

Yay i can see my room, am finally going to make it without being caught..

"Miss Ariana, we need to talk."

I stopped dead on my tracks, yeah, am now sure, it's official Life really hates me!

***************

Uh oh! Naughty Ariana? Really? Teehe ;p

So Wattpad won't let me post pictures or some dedication, but don't worry I'll post once it stops crashing whenever, I'd want to post pictures, video, covers etc.

But I'd like you to picture My Xavier as Alex pettyfer, What did you think? (You can Google him if you don't know him) You can picture him with your idol too. :)

Liked it?

Comment, (Hey, don't be a silent reader :)

Vote

&

Share!

Become a fan :)