Chap 18

Hellow beautiful people, Thanks for your support and encouragement it means alot to me! Hope you love the characters as much as i do, you'll get to know them just wait and see, more to come.

I love you! Anyway here is a new chapter, i hope you enjoy it! :)

It's UnEdited.

(Ariana on the side)

****************

Ariana's Pov

Stuck in an opening ceremony with him is one of the worst thing ever. He's been just ordering around and refused to look me in the face, i can't tell he's either ignoring me or he's angry at me. I've been quiet the whole opening trying to ease the mood whenever he'd ask for me. I just kept calm trying not to ruin his night more than I did before. I kinda felt guilty for ruining his opening, he's been faking smiles the whole time.

Maybe I should apologise to him after this, ugh, but he kinda deserved it. "-you should stop drifting off, Xavier is asking for you." Alexander popped out of nowhere. Great! note the sarcasm.

"Thanks Sir Alexander,-"

"Alexander please, no sir-" He mocked,

"Alexander, " just smiled walking towards Xavier.

Taking a deep breath, as i straightened my hair and outfit, Xavier is busy talking to some guys while paparazzi just took pictures. Do I have to get used to see myself on tomorrow's magazines? Cause all I've seen is just flashlights and clicking of cameras.

"Sir Xavier," I addressed soon I stepped next to him, Hope I didn't interrupt anything. They then stopped talking as they all glanced over me, making me flash under their gaze. It made me feel uncomfortable. They were all checking me shamelessly. Then Xavier cleared his throat annoyed.

"Meet Henry Fox our new client," He spoke introducing me to a young man not older than Xavier, he was wearing an expensive blue Armani suit. He smiled as he shaked hands, "I'm Ariana Perks, Sir Xavier's assistant," I smiled shaking his hand. "Henry, Henry fox." He spoke in a french accent flashing me a watty smile, that would make every girl melt, as he brought my hand upto his lips before placing a kiss, making me blush red.

"And meet John Peters, another new client," Xavier spoke irritated, glaring at Henry. And there there was another French guy. He was also dressed in an expensive Armani suit.

"Nice meeting you." We shaked hands. He just smiled, he's shy.

"I'm David fox, yeah the fox's brother's, " He shot me a heart-melting smile. I just shaked my hands smiling back. "May be we should get to know each other sometime." He winked at me. I forced a smile, nodding my head trying to not cause a scene.

"Hey Xavier, i need to go." Alexander walked over us, joining in. He looked bored, He then grabbed his jacket from one of the maids as he checked his phone.

"Ariana, can i talk to you?" David spoke ignoring Alexander and the other guys.

"Sure, go on," I smiled

"Alone, please?" He smirked, as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Uh uh, no way! Do not touch me!

"Ariana is leaving with Alexander," Xavier gritted his teeth cut me off, i looked at him confused so did Alexander, he stood confused looking at his brother. "Go pick your things, you'll leave with Alexander," Xavier spoke glaring at David as he called a maid with a swap of his hand.

David's smirk dropped as Alexander just shrugged off not getting a thing. "Sure sir," I spoke as the maid brought me my jacket and bag. "Anything you need before I leave?" I asked him, "No, just go," He spoke as he took a seep from his champagne.

"It was nice meeting you," I bid them a bye before walking out with Alexander, of course after them bidding back.

I can't understand why he acted this way, he's weird, whatever.

"Milady first," Alexander bowed dramatically as he opened the dorm to his car. I just chuckled at his silliness, he's just childish, carefree, funny and sweet.

"Thanks monsieur." I joked back for a moment forgetting about everything. He then played a Julia Dan (Made up the name) song, Gosh I've never listened to her songs, her song is heaven and the best.

"Love this song," I spoke when one of her songs come up on the radio or whatever the c.d he's kept (The song on the side, yup it's Lucy hale) Am such a huge fan of hers, probably no. One, I can't belive how long I've been busy to even hear her song am probably she has already released a new album by now.

"Don't you just love listening to her songs, isn't she the best?" I spoke as i sung on, i didn't mind Alexander, he just joined me singing loud, as we broke into a fit of laughter.

"There you go! Julia the Love of my life," Alexander cooed. "Have you ever met her?" He asked me, "No, but I'd love to," I squealed, "Am such a fan girl" I chuckled, causing him to laugh.

"Then get ready cause you're going to meet her tomorrow," He smiled, making my jaw drop,

"No effing way!"

"Yes effing way!" He chuckled, then suddenly his phone rung. "And here she's calling me," He smiled as picked up his phone.

What?! He even has her phone number? he's joking right?!

Oh god! This is just weird in a good way, Gosh stop fan girling!

"Love you too." He ended the call. Am sure as hell sitting in his care looking like an idiot not understanding a thing.

"Come on don't tell me you don't know," He spoke as he looked at me dumb folded,

"What are you taking about?" I asked him,

"Gosh Ariana do you live under a rock?" He asked disbelief covering his face. "Don't you know that The Julia Dan is my girlfriend?" He spoke,

waiiiit, what?!

"Are you kidding me?" I spoke as i looked at him wide eyed. He just chuckles "Shes my girlfriend," He spoke, "Oh my gosh! can i meet her, she's the best, love her songs," I started blubbering on and on while Alexander just laughed at me.

..........

The car come to a halt infront of the familiar gates, Xavier's house. "See you tomorrow, good night." Alexander opened the door, "Good night," I stepped out of his car, while watching him drive away.

The guards opened the door for me, they are still here, standing around the house. I feel sorry for their situation, they are used to.

Taking the stairs, i walked to 'my room' as i laid down on the bed, my stomach is full thanks to Alexander for stopping at the McDonald's, God bless him.

Taking my pink pajama shorts and tang top i took a qucick shower. now I feel relief and free from the dress and high heels. It's already late and Xavier is not back should I sleep or wait for him to come so that I could apologise.

Sitting on a chair at the balcony, i saw a car approaching the gate, maybe it's him he's back, i walked out of my room as i waited for him by the stairs. Hope he doesn't freak out. I could see his figure coming up the stairs, then I saw him, a very drunk messed up Xavier standing by the stairs.

__________________________

Hop hop hop hop!!

Hope u liked it, plus watch the video on the side! Love it

Please drop a vote and a comment write your thoughts!