Chap 15

Bonjour! (Don't mind my greetings am still in France, He he) Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the chapter. It's UnEdited

Ariana on the side

****************************

Ariana's Pov

This is awkward, what is me with awkward moments?

"Er- am sorry, for stealing the r-rose," I stuttered, embarrassed.

"Miss Aria-"

"I really am, i-i s-shouldn't h-have left the room-"

"Arian-"

"I- i a-am, Gosh a-am s-stupid-"

"Just sto-"

"I s-swear i d-din't steal it, u-h of course i took it but it's just blooming and beautiful, i could leave it there."

"Miss Ariana Perks, will you stop it this instant?"

That made me abruptly shut my mouth from blubbering even more, making myself look like an idiot. He looked held amusement, soon a smirk played on his lips.

"I need you to iron my suit, right away." He said, as he walked back to his room. Phew! that was close, i though he'd fire me right away. Slipping into my flats, i followed him into his room.

"Here, try not to burn it. Try not to burn down the house." He smirked handing me an expensive blue Armani suit. Seriously, am not that clumsy. I nodded as i took the suit from his hand.

This suit looks well ironed, i can't understand why he'd want me to iron it. Shrugging i carried the suit to my room, trying not to trip over the weight. I'm soo not used to iron expensive suits, I hope not to burn it. I light the iron switch which was located at one of the sockets in my room, which was not hard to find.

A knock on the door startled me, is he already back for his unfinished ironed suit? I'm not even started.

"Ariana, are you in there?"

It's just Alex, thank God.

"The door's open, come in."

Without wasting time he opened the door, he was wearing an expensive suit just like his brother's, "I see you're busy," He smiled mentioning to the suit. "No, am almost finished," I lied, "So, are you still onto the take-you-tour thing?" He smiled, taking a seat on one of the luxury couch.

"Well, I'd love to go, but am kinda busy and your brother won't allow it," I spoke giving him a small smile.

"Right, just call me when you are not busy, i'd love to hung out with you, apart from my grumpy brother I've got a Lil friend," He threw me a watt smile.

"Sure, right away, I assured, " Giving him a smile in return.

"I should probably go away, before I cause a problem for you," He chuckled, seeing me struggling with the iron. Well he's right, I'd love to stay and chat with him but he's he'll of a grumpy brother is impatient and would burge in any moment and still am not done with his suit.

"See you soon." I shouted briefly, when he was out the door. Hurriedly i ironed the suit, you could tell am sweating like a pig, trying not to burn the suit down.

Not sooner did i let out a sigh of relief, the door plunged open, making me jump abruptly,

"Are you done?" He asked without wasting time, "You know, you could have knocked or something-" I snapped but abruptly shut my big mouth, what now it's his house duh, he can walk in whenever he wants, "A.. am almost done," I spoke politely, trying to ease the tension before I get my ars fired, for the first time I noticed that Xavier was dressed in a short and a blue light vest, he actually looked good without the suit and all the formal presence.

"This is my dam house, I can walk in whenever I want to," He snapped clutching his jaw, "Make that clear in that stupid head of yours."

What the actual fudge?

"Listen here mister, am done with you treating me like crap, you should probably- heck you should change that rude behavior of yours, I can't stand this." I took in a deep breath, watching his face turn red with anger and confusion. He deserves it, I don't care anymore if I get fired, i can't understand why I have to stay.

Because of your mother, you idiot!

"Just go back to your work, and never disrespect me." He clenched his jaw leaving the room. Great, just great, could my life get any better?

maybe am stupid, to never see that life hates me, I should have never existed, maybe that way it would be a relief to everyone, including Xavier.

Brushing my thoughts away, I finished ironing the stupid suit, i took in a deep breath before leaving my room, walking to his room. I took a deep breath, knocking on his door.

"Just get the hell in!" He shouted, nice welcoming, I've got so far. swiftly opening the door, I balanced myself from falling. He was sitting on his couch reading a magazine, "Here's you suit sir," I faked a sweet smile, "Keep it on the bed." He spoke not taking his eyes of the magazine.

"Anything you need, sir?" I asked, hoping he'd let me go, "I need you to find me the latest Lerman Greens news." He spoke, glancing my way.

"Right away,-"

"There's a bunch of dresses in the closet, just choose one for the meeting," He interrupted me, I just faked a smile, though my inside was boiling with anger, "Sure sir,"

"You can leave." He dismissed me with his hands, rude. I just nodded leaving his room.

Oh, is it sweet Paris or sweet hell?

...............

PHEWWWWWWWWW

I now, I took so long to update, but I hope you enjoyed the chapter/ filler, Anyway am sooo sorryy for the late update.

COMMENT

&

VOTE